Saturday, November 19, 2016

Walkthrough: Envying Celina by Supersy Games

Introduction
This game puts you in the role of April, who is going on Spring Break with her best friend and her best friend's boyfriend. The best friend is Celina from Inspiring Celina, and her boyfriend is Luke, the PC from the same game. April is in love with Luke, which is why she is... Envying Celina.

The public version of Envying Celina was released on 19 November 2016 (ie. the same day as I'm posting this, so there may be errors).

There are multiple endings, but due to the way in which they're set up they each need a separate walkthrough. So far, I've only added the endings that involve sex in some shape or form. I will add the others when/if I get round to it.

Starting Values
The game internally tracks five major variables, which have starting values as follows:

Celina = 10
Luke = 10
Lust = 5
Curiosity = 0
Suspicion = 0

Luke Ending
[click 'Continue' until April is introduced as the third wheel]
Sigh
"Sorry, just been thinking."
"About how much you changed."
"Better. Still can't believe you're actually doing something like this.”
Zoom in on Celina touching Luke's thighs (Lust +2)
"... So, how much farther till we get there?” (Celina -1)
"Ah, come on Luke...” (Lust +1)
Sigh and look at scenery wistfully
Continue
Get your stuff
"Actually, I think I'll take a walk around first.”
"Just thought I'd give you two lovebirds some time to fuck, is all.” (Curiosity +1; Celina +1; Lust +1)
Continue
Continue Walking
He looks like he'd do...
Go up to him
"Hey there. you're looking pretty cute...”
"... On Second thought, I should leave.”
Continue
Sigh (Luke +3)
Go back to hotel
Continue
Open it
Look in
Look Closer
Just a little better peek...
Watch (Curiosity +1; Lust +1)
Just a little peek...
Watch (Lust +3)
Going right for the dick. Damn, girl, what got into you?
Me too... (Lust +1)
Zoom in on Luke's O face (Luke +1)
Continue
Masturbate
Oh god... (Lust +2)
Get the fuck out of there
Better go take a little walk, so they don't know I was spying on them...
Enter
Well, no one would ever say no to free pizza...
Go to sleep
Sleep
"Five more minutes...” (Celina +1)
"Fine...”
"Eh, it's fine, I know you two needed the space.” (Celina +1)
"Hey, we can't all have gorgeous men to sleep with...” (Suspicion +1)
"Hmmmmm, maybe...” (Luke +1)
"Well, since you two already took a shower last night, I might as well go first.” (Lust +1; Curiosity +1)
Smirk
"Hey, Celina. you sure don't want anyone looking at you...”
"Yeah, yeah, you love birds. Come on, let's go!”
Continue
Go there
"Good spot, Luke."
Watch Luke help Celina
Watch
"Hm... Let's see..."
Luke (Suspicion +1)
"Hey, don't sound so eager.”
Enjoy his hands on you
Moan (Suspicion +1; Luke +1)
"Hey, Can't blame me. Your hands felt good.” (Luke +1; Celina -2)
"Let's just... yeah...”
Relax
"Don't worry, we'll be right here.”
"What is it?”
"Huh... you dork.” (Celina +1)
"Aw, and I was expecting you to bring back ice cream.” (Celina +1; Luke +1)
"You know, I've always had a thing for vanilla...” (Luke +1; Suspicion +2; Lust +1)
Try to ignore it
Continue
"Sounds good to me. How about you, Celina?”
"Race you to the waves!”
Run faster
Continue
"Yeah, I'm a bit water logged for now.”
Head back
Continue
Wake up
Might as well take my shower...
Get in shower
Enjoy the shower
Might as well take care of myself while I'm here...
Fantasize
Enjoy him
Gasp
Continue (Luke +3; Lust +3; Celina -1)
Get dressed
Maybe just wait here for those lovebirds...
Wait
See who it is
"Hey, are you alright?”
"Luke...?”
"What, you two? I can't believe it! What happened?”
"... Jealous?”
"... She thinks we're...”
I... I'm sorry, Celina, but this is my chance... [Alternatively, you could try and get Celina and Luke back together.]
Screw it, just kiss him
Reach down to his pants
Dive for the cock
Start to suck his cock
Go deeper
Well, don't want things to be over too soon...
Shut him up by getting naked.
"Like what you see?”
Shut him up and kiss him.
Take off his shirt
But I'm hungry for something else...
Push down
Fuck him
Go faster
Give in to the lust
I could say it's not what it looks like, but let's be honest... it is.

'Threesome' ending
[click 'Continue' until April is introduced as the third wheel]
Sigh
"I learned from the best.” (Celina +1)
"Just... weird, to think about how much you changed.”
"Worse. What ever happened to my shy little Celina?” (Celina +1)
"So, how much farther till we get there?”
"Ah, come on Luke...” (Lust +1)
Sigh and look at scenery wistfully
Continue
Get your stuff
"Actually, I think I'll take a walk around first.”
"Just thought I'd give you two lovebirds some time to fuck, is all.” (Curiosity +1; Celina +1; Lust +1)
"Well, see you two later!"
Continue
Continue Walking
He looks like he'd do...
Go up to him
"Hey there. you're looking pretty cute...”
"... On Second thought, I should leave.”
Continue
Sigh (Luke +3)
Go back to hotel
Continue
Open it
Look in
Look Closer
Just a little better peek...
Watch (Curiosity +1; Lust +1)
Just a little peek...
Watch (Lust +3)
Going right for the dick. Damn, girl, what got into you?
Me too... (Lust +1)
Zoom in on Celina sucking on dick
Continue
Masturbate
Oh god... (Lust +2)
Get the fuck out of there
Better go take a little walk, so they don't know I was spying on them...
Enter
Well, no one would ever say no to free pizza...
Go to sleep
Sleep
"Five more minutes...” (Celina +1)
"Fine...”
"Eh, it's fine, I know you two needed the space.” (Celina +1)
"Hey, it's fine, no worries.”
"Morning, Luke!”
"Well, since you two already took a shower last night, I might as well go first.” (Lust +1; Curiosity +1)
Smirk
"Hey, Celina. you sure don't want anyone looking at you...”
"Yeah, yeah, you love birds. Come on, let's go!”
Continue
Go there
Look at Celina's ass (Curiosity +1)
Stop staring
Watch Luke help Celina
Watch
"Hm... Let's see..."
Celina (Curiosity +1)
"Yeah, just between us girls.”
Enjoy her hands on you
"Sometimes a sexy man, sometimes a sexy woman.” (Curiosity +1)
"Heh, kidding! Just figured now wasn't the time”
Finish Up in silence
Relax
"Don't worry, we'll be right here.”
"What is it?”
"Huh... you dork.” (Celina +1)
Take a look at those pecs
Uh... So how was the water? (Lust +2; Suspicion +1)
"Heh! I don't think I'd call myself fine.”
"Oh, gee, thanks Celina!” (Luke +1; Celina +2)
Continue
"Sounds good to me. How about you, Celina?”
"Race you to the waves!”
Run faster
Continue
"Yeah, I'm a bit water logged for now.”
Head back
Continue
Wake up
Might as well take my shower...
Get in shower
Enjoy the shower
Might as well take care of myself while I'm here...
Fantasize
Enjoy him
Gasp
Continue masturbating anyway
And... (Lust +3; Celina +1; Curiosity +3)
Continue (Luke +3; Lust +3; Celina -1)
Get out of the shower
Maybe just wait here for those lovebirds...
Wait

Relax
Introspect
Introspect
Introspect
Introspect
Introspect
Sigh
Go see who it is
"Celina! What's wrong?"
"Come on, sit down, just tell me all about it.”
"Did something happen between you and Luke?"
"Come on, Celina, you can tell me. We've been friends forever.”
"... Yes?”
Blink. Blink again.
"What? Come on, I could never hate you! But, I mean... what about-”
"Well, I've always found you rather cute yourself...”
"Hey, can you really blame me? You've got that cute bookish nerd thing going on. No wonder Luke loves you so much.”
"Well... I like him too...”
"And you like him too... and we like each other...”
Kiss her cheek
See what she does.
Enjoy it"
Kiss deeper
But that's not enough...
Her moans are similar, and yet so different... it's driving me wild.
Bite her nipples
Just need to get this shirt off.
"Cute bra. Though would be better off you...”
"Damn, her cuteness is so freaking sexy!”
"Damn straight, I do.”
"Luke! Where did you-”
Damn... what the hell is going on here?
Oh, fuck it. I want this, bad.
Embrace it and embrace them.
Kiss him
Grab Luke's dick
Drop to your knees
Suck that cock
"I don't think either of us would...”
Suck harder
Enjoy it
Kiss back
"We ain't done yet, lover boy.”
"I've been ready so fucking long, let's just do this..”
"Fuck!”
Kind of busy at the moment...
Well, when in Rome...
Kiss her
... But it's heavenly as fuck
But... why would I... 

3 comments:

  1. In the 'threesome' ending there is a mistake. You have to "Take a look at those pecs" before "How was the water?”

    ReplyDelete
  2. This game is good but a little too short imo. Besides, those two endings, the Luke one and the 3some one, are sad : April stay alone and their friendship is broken. The only "good" ending I found so far, where April meets another guy and forgets Luke has no sex scene. Too bad...

    ReplyDelete