Saturday, March 26, 2016

Walkthrough - Stacked Justice by BeanBean

Introduction
Stacked Justice is a linear game in the sense that there is a single path through it (ie. the plot doesn't branch). I've tried to show this path in the most efficient way possible, meaning that only the plot relevant conversation options are listed. However, there's nothing stopping you from exploring them if you want. Equally, there's nothing stopping you from taking shortcuts. All the codes and passwords are listed below the walkthrough.

Notes
Where something is enclosed in <angle> brackets, it means you need to enter that in the text box.

Because you can choose the PC's name, I've referred to him as [playername] whenever his name is mentioned in dialogue.

Stacked Justice can be played at http://beanbean.neocities.org/

Walkthrough
"My name is <enter whatever name you prefer>" you say.
Sit back and watch.
"I have super-powers. They call me Flashback."
Watch Ivory
"What do you mean by that?"
"I can't afford you any more. I better leave."
Leave the club
Krkrkrkraffaffafffafffff
Get your bearings.
Run towards Stacked Tower.
Go outside to the alley.
"Hi Kylie, it's great to see you."
"I'm [playername], and you're far too pretty for this job."
"I'm horny, and I bet you've got a hot body under those baggy clothes."
"I want to go back to your place, we can sort it out there."
Follow Kylie.
"Do you have anything to drink?"
"At least your place close to work."
"What do you mean by that? What's wrong with the security?"
"Is that enough small-talk?"
Play the game.
"My turn."
"Truth. What's your greatest turn-on."
"Your turn."
"My turn to choose."
"Dare. I dare you to close your eyes for two minutes."
"Your turn."
"My turn to choose."
"Dare. I dare you to sit on my face."
"Your turn."
"My turn to choose."
"Truth. You said the security at Stack Tower has problems. What did you mean?" [NB. This is where you learn the code for the sixth floor]
Look at your watch.
Krkrkrkraffaffafffafffff
Look around
Run towards Stacked Tower.
Go to the elevators.
You enter a code <5318008>.
Exit the elevator (Sixth floor)
Enter the Laboratory.
"Hi, I'm [playername]. I could really use your help."
"What are you working on?"
"What's that chain on the bench there? Is it some kind of jewellery?"
"You said that you would like some help."
"...the spectrometer."
Wait for her to finish.
"...the heat dissipation system."
"...the pneumatics."
"...the magnetic field generator."
"Your bra?"
Press the blue button.
"Can't you just wipe it off with something?"
Turn the dial to the left.
"Do whatever makes you happy, Brainbox."
"You're capable of feeling things much stronger than that, if you will allow me to help you."
Kiss her.
Feel her tits.
Kiss her tits.
Feel her pussy.
Ask her to rub your cock.
Fuck her pussy.
Cum inside her.
"You seem like you're back to your old self."
Enter the hallway.
Enter the Gymnasium.
Talk to Hive.
"You beat up that defenceless girl easily enough, but what would you do if you ran into someone who knew how to fight?"
"If you're betting your uniform I'll accept the challenge. Someone needs to put you in your place."
Protect your left side.
Dodge to the side.
Attack!
"No. My prize is your uniform. That's what you gambled."
Talk to Whisper.
"Do you you prefer 'Lana' or 'Whisper'?"
"I like your costume."
"What's it like living in Stacked Tower?"
"A disaster is going to hit Pinnacle City tonight. You have to help me stop it."
"I don't have any control of my powers."
Leave the Gymnasium.
Enter the elevator.
Go down to the foyer.
Go outside to the alley.
"Hi Kylie, it's great to see you."
"I'm [playername], and you're far too pretty for this job."
Give Hive's costume to Kylie.
Search the dumpster.
Read the book.
Continue reading.
Continue reading.
Continue reading.
Return to the foyer.
Check out the visitor's centre.
"What can you tell me about <Hive>?"
Go back to the foyer.
Go to the elevators.
You enter a code <5318008>.
Exit the elevator (Sixth floor)
Enter the Gymnasium.
Talk to Whisper.
"Do you want to have sex again?"
"Laura."
"Holbrook."
"Dennis."
"You're so beautiful. I'd rather see you."
Find your way to her hips.
Run your hands down to her knees.
Lick her pussy.
What's that noise?
Let go of Lana.
Quietly sneak out of the room.
Use the elevator. [NB. This is where you learn the code for the tenth floor.]
Talk to Whisper.
Leave the Gymnasium.
Enter the elevator.
You enter a code <05535>.
Exit the elevator (Tenth floor).
Go to Hive's door.
Enter the room.
"As you wish, <Asa>"
"Pinnacle City is in danger. I need your help to avert disaster."
"What's the massage table for? Are you expecting a masseuse to drop by?"
"It looks like you need a massage."
Start massaging.
Massage her.
"The pussy." [NB. This is where you learn about the Pink Blossom.]
"What's that going to entail?"
"Yes ma'am."
"What's that sound?"
Stay still.
"You're doing a damn good job. It's not as if you can be in two places at once."
"I'm gonna blow!"
"You're probably right. For a moment I thought I almost had it, but I lost my concentration."
"That was pretty good, but to be honest, you did oversell your skills a little."
"You're absolutely amazing, Asa."
Stick your tongue out.
"It's been fun, but you keep bringing me to the edge and then pulling me back. I don't want to sound selfish, but am I ever going to get off?"
Enter the hallway.
Go to Aurakul's door.
Open the door and enter.
"So, you were expecting me?"
"The city is in terrible danger."
Follow Aurakul.
"I'll join Brainbox's team."
Go with Brainbox.
Cross the road and enter the building.
"What's happening tonight?"
Enter the women's locker room.
Enter the shower block.
Shower next to her.
"No, you don't. I'm Candice."
"You look like something's bothering you. Talking about it might help."
"So it's man troubles then?"
"Let me guess. He made a lot of promises and then left you high and dry."
"What would you do if he were here?"
"He must have made a pretty strong impression on you to get that kind of reaction." [NB. This is where you learn what Chameleon wants you to say]
"I hope you feel better soon. I've got to get going now."
Return to the locker room.
Return to the hallway.
Walk east.
Attack the guard and go through the door.
Krkrkrkraffaffafffafffff
I choose no-one.
Head home.
Krkrkrkraffaffafffafffff
Look around.
Wait to see what this person wants.
"It's the Chameleon!"
"Wait, let me explain!"
"<Sorry>," you say.
Head to Stacked Tower.


This is all very familiar. I should just retrace my steps. [NB. Enter the passwords you've already collected. They're listed below this walkthrough if necessary.]
Go to the elevators.
You enter a code <05535>.
Exit the elevator (Tenth floor).
Go to Aurakul's door.
Open the door and enter.
"The city is in terrible danger."
Follow Aurakul.
"I'll join Whisper's team."
Go with Whisper.
"We should use your powers to get us inside."
Cross the street, hand-in-hand.
"We'll do this together, Whisper."
Walk through the doorway.
Enter the men's locker room.
Go through the door.
Look through the man's belongings. [NB. This is where you learn which wires need to be cut later.]
Return to the hallway.
Enter the women's locker room.
Enter the shower block.
Shower next to her.
Kiss Sienna.
"So you forgive me now?"
Finger her pussy.
Fuck her against the wall.
Sixty-nine her.
Fuck her until she cums.
Tell her the situation.
"Blue Elf."
Follow Chameleon.
"Someone is going to set off bombs all around the city tonight. Are you behind it?"
"You swore vengeance on Pinnacle City."
"Will you help us save the city?"
"Who do you think would be behind the plan?"
Krkrkrkraffaffafffafffff
Continue.
"I'll join Brainbox's team."
Go with Brainbox.
Cross the road and enter the building.
Walk south.
Check out the doorway.
Cut the red wire.
Cut the yellow wire.
Cut the white wire.
Cut the blue wire.
Don't cut any more wires.
Walk through the door.
Enter the room.
"Cool base you have here."
"Hoarfrost, whatever you are planning tonight, don't go through with it." [NB. This is where you learn Nickella's real name.]
Krkrkrkraffaffafffafffff
Continue.
I choose no-one.
Head home.
Krkrkrkraffaffafffafffff
Look around.
Run towards Stacked Tower.
This is all very familiar. I should just retrace my steps. [NB. Enter the passwords you've already collected. They're listed below this walkthrough if necessary.]
Check out the visitor's centre.
"What can you tell me about <Blue Elf>?"
"What can you tell me about <Vector>?"
"What can you tell me about <Libida>?"
Undress.
Feel her breasts.
Cum.
Leave the room.
Leave the room.
Wait to see what happens.
Return to the foyer.
Go to the elevators.
You enter a code <5318008>.
Exit the elevator (Sixth floor)
Enter the Laboratory.
Take the psychic shield and leave.
Enter the elevator.
You enter a code <05535>.
Exit the elevator (Tenth floor).
Go to Aurakul's door.
Wear the psychic shield and enter.
"What do you think of your team mates?"
Kiss her.
Take off her top.
Take off her bottom.
Take off her boots.
Take off your clothes.
Have Aurakul sit on your lap and fuck you.
Eat her out.
Fuck her from behind.
Fuck her ass.
Wait for her to recover.
"Yes, I need your help."
Follow Aurakul.
"I'll join Aurakul's team."
Go with Aurakul.
Follow Aurakul around the back.
Enter the building.
Enter the spa.
Enter the solarium.
"Who are you?"
"What exactly are your powers?"
"I would like to know more about this mystery person inside of me."
"Okay, Obsidian. What do you want me to do?"
"Doesn't breaking into Hoarfrost's lair sound fun?"
Enter the elevator. [NB. This is where you learn the password to the bunker]
Enter Hoarfrost's lair.
Krkrkrkraffaffafffafffff
Continue.
"I'll join Aurakul's team."
Go with Aurakul.
Follow Aurakul around the back.
Enter the building.
Enter the spa.
Go north.
Head to the massage rooms.
"I'm a masseur."
"Pink Blossom."
"I'm free right now."
Choose the 'Open Fireplace'.
Find some oil.
Take off your clothes.
"Madam, could you please turn over now?"
"There are so many interesting people who visit this place, it feels like it is full of secrets."
"I think I saw Hoarfrost around here today."
Massage her breasts.
Massage her pussy.
Use a device from the cupboard and make her cum.
Talk to Aurakul. [NB. This is where you learn how to open the secret door in the sauna.]
Look to the doorway.
Krkrkrkraffaffafffafffff
Continue.
"I'll join Whisper's team."
Go with Whisper.
"We should use your powers to get us inside."
Cross the street, hand-in-hand.
"We'll do this together, Whisper."
Walk through the doorway.
Walk south.
Continue walking.
Visit the mudbaths.
Sit in the bath next to her.
"Do you have any exciting plans for tonight?"
Leave the tub.
Return to the hallway.
Visit the sauna.
Follow her.
Look around.
Wait for Sumo to leave.
Think about Whisper.
Accept her invitation.
Keep searching.
Explore the sauna some more.
Set temperature to 50ºC
Set temperature to 100ºC
Set temperature to 90ºC
Set temperature to 30ºC
Explore the passage.
Threaten Hoarfrost. [NB. This is where you discover how Buttons likes to be stroked.]
Krkrkrkraffaffafffafffff
Continue.
"I'll join Aurakul's team."
Go with Aurakul.
Follow Aurakul around the back.
Enter the building.
Enter the spa.
Enter the lounge.
Look at her collar.
Attempt to pet her.
Stroke her cheek.
Run your fingers through her fur.
Kiss her on the lips.
See Aurakul approach. [NB. This is where you discover what Buttons is asking.]
You speak to Buttons. "<Flashback>"
Follow her.
Continue the chase.
Krkrkrkraffaffafffafffff
Continue.
"I'll join Hive's team."
Go with Hive.
Go around the back.
Go inside.
Enter the spa.
Go north.
Enter the salon.
Talk to her.
Meet up with Hive.
Leave the salon.
Head south.
Enter the lounge.
Attempt to pet her.
Stroke her cheek.
Run your fingers through her fur.
Kiss her on the lips.
See Hive approach.
You speak to Buttons. "<Flashback>"
Follow her.
Continue the chase.
Run past the guards.
Enter a password: <frostbite>
Exit the elevator.
"Weather Woman."
Look at Hive.
Head to the baths.
Wait for Hot Tamale. [NB. This is where you learn how to get to the penthouse.]
Leave the baths.
Krkrkrkraffaffafffafffff
Continue.
I choose no-one.
Head home.
Krkrkrkraffaffafffafffff
Look around.
Run towards Stacked Tower.
Check out the visitor's centre.
"What can you tell me about <Amphitrite>?" [NB. This is where you learn Weather Woman's mother's maiden name.]
"What can you tell me about <passcode>?" [NB. This is where you learn the passcode to the penthouse.]
Go back to the foyer.
Go to the elevators.
You enter a code <123456>.
Exit the elevator (Penthouse floor).
Open the envelope.
Knock on the door to the left.
Enter Weather Woman's apartment.
Look at the papers.
Look in the desk drawer.
Turn on the computer.
Enter your password:  <password>
Request hint.
Enter an answer: <Day>
Return to the previous screen.
Enter your password:  <DoIt4Misty>
Read email from Headmistress Victoria.
Read email from Mayor Clemens. [NB. This is where you learn about the team's financial problems.]
Leave the computer
Leave the apartment
Enter the elevator.
Go down to the foyer.
Talk to Weather Woman.
"Precisely how bad is Stacked Justice's financial situation?"
"Let's just say that I have ways of finding things out."
Stacked Tower's finances are in a mess. How are you going to get the team through this?"
"How does it feel when your team doesn't give you the respect that you deserve?"
"I know your daughter has been getting into trouble lately. What is your relationship with her like?"
Console her.
"You don't need to stop. Forget about what everyone else expects of you for once and just do what you want."
"You're an absolute goddess."
Feel her tits.
"Don't you dare."
Kiss between her breasts.
Invite her to suck your cock.
"My cock has never been happier."
Fuck her.
Hold back.
Cum inside her.
Stay.
Krkrkrkraffaffafffafffff
Continue
Enter the room.
Give Weather Woman a reality check.
Talk to Misty.
Masturbate Misty.
"There's too much to explain in the short time we have. Aurakul, are you able to take my memories and give them to everyone in the room?"
"Our mission is to make Misty climax. I'm going to need everyone's help to achieve this."
"Brainbox, can you fix the vibrator?"
"Aurakul, get into Misty's mind."
"Whisper, make Aurakul invisible."
"Hive, Misty needs her fingers and toes attended to."
"Brainbox, we need the vibrator now."
"Weather Woman, I'm going to need your help fucking your daughter now."
Keep fucking.
Continue
"Then what is this place?"
"How long have you been inside my head?"
"Why is it that we can only talk now?"
Wake up.
"Never."
"I'm [playername]."
The End.

Passwords
Aurakul - telepathic [have anal sex with her]
Brianbox - cerebrum [reduce her brainpower]
Chameleon - lingual [say sorry to her]
Hive - zanshin [get the full massage from her]
Kylie - bonza [give her Hive's costume]
Whisper - spectral [get naked with her]

Elevator Codes
Sixth floor - 5318008
Tenth floor - 05535
Penthouse - 123456

Nickella's Files
Amphritite
Aurakul
Blue Elf
Brainbox
Buttons
Chameleon
Crossbow
Halberd
Hive
Hoarfrost
Hot Tamale
Kylie
Libida
Mistress Mayhem
Misty
Naturist
Nickella
Obsidian
Passcode
Sumo
Super Slug
Vector
Weather Woman
Whisper

13 comments:

  1. I feel you cut too many corners in that walkthrough. A lot of the fun in the game comes from gradually finding new stuff, going back in time and using that new knowledge to find out something else.
    For example: it really doesn't take long to kill yourself after you find Libida's name, have sex with her, input all the codes and then unlock Aurakul.
    Another thing: it's vital that you unlock the sauna with Whisper to find out what the catgirl needs, then visit Buttons with Aurakul to find out what's she asking and THEN visit her with Hive. You can only skip the first 2 steps if you cheat and look at the code.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "A lot of the fun in the game comes from gradually finding new stuff, going back in time and using that new knowledge to find out something else."

      If that's what you enjoy, then don't use a walkthrough.

      Delete
    2. "Another thing: it's vital that you unlock the sauna with Whisper to find out what the catgirl needs"

      To be honest, I completely missed that clue.

      Delete
  2. Agreed, benedict. Deus ExLibris, your thin skin and prickly nature to any criticism is pretty annoying. Yes, it's nice that you provide these walkthroughs, but no, you're not God's gift to us all so there will be flaws with your walkthroughs and you should be open to the criticism and strive to make them better. As such, anyone using this walkthrough will end up having a weaker experience with the game. It's one thing to use a walkthrough for solutions, and another to use a walkthrough for the complete path through a game. As such, your walkthrough fails on the latter, although it doesn't have to. Sadly, you're so pig-headed that I'm positive you won't improve your walkthrough and instead will take the defensive against this criticism. Sad, but true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As it happens, I did add in the two of the things that benedict mentioned. I'd completely missed the point of the sauna scene until he mentioned it, which is why it wasn't in the first version. And I agree that there's no reason not to include visiting Buttons with Aurakul.

      I apologise if I came across as prickly, but I was genuinely confused as to why someone who enjoyed exploring a game would resort to a walkthrough.

      Delete
    2. Deus ExLibris can be a tad prickly, but he's usually open to criticism, as he's proven with his response. I must say I'm mildly impressed with his restraint given how insulting your post is. To make matters worse, you've not even the courage to sign your name to it.

      Delete
    3. "I'm mildly impressed with his restraint given how insulting your post is"

      To be fair, Anon was so obviously trying to provoke that response that it motivated me not to.

      Anyhow, thank you for your support and I'll try to do better in the future.

      Delete
  3. I *think* I've included all major content now. Let me know if I've missed anything, or if I've broken something when I was rearranging the walkthrough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can ask Nickella about herself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't mentioned in the guide, but when you rewind back to the start of the game to use Sorry on Chameleon, you don't mention re-doing the parts that get people to trust you so when you try to do Whispers side, it just says I don't know you and you cant continue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The solution is to enter the passwords when you're in the foyer.

      I didn't mention this because I didn't realise that going back to the start would reset everything (although it makes logical sense).

      Delete