Saturday, March 28, 2015

Brad's Erotic Week - Day 1 Strip Club

Part 2 – The Strip Club (Wednesday)

Updated to Episode 6

Notes
1. For more information on how this walkthrough is set out, see the Overview.

2. Starting from Episode 6, I will no longer be trying to comprehensively cover achievements. That means that paths that exist solely to trigger achievements may be deleted to improve the overall readability of the walkthrough.

Characters
The strip club scene introduces Natalie, who is one of the four romance options in the base game. It also introduces Natalie’s ex-girlfriend, Azumi, who will be added as a romance option. Finally, Serenthia makes a very brief appearance.

Decisions
There is only one major decision (and several minor decisions) to make during the strip club scene:

Does Brad go to the bar or the couch when he first enters the club? While it might seem completely innocuous, this is the most important decision in this scene as it determines which of the two mutually exclusive 'successful' endings is possible. If Brad goes to the bar he gets the opportunity to help Candy, which makes the full private dance with Natalie possible. If he goes to the couch he meets Azumi, which starts Natalie's corruption path and allows Brad to notice that there's something strange about Serenthia on Day 2.

Does Brad get a private dance from Azumi? At the moment, getting a private dance from Azumi is a dead end because it stops Brad’s relationship with Natalie before it starts. However, there is a placeholder for starting a romance with Azumi at the end of the dance, so it may become a more viable option once she is added to the game (although there may be better starting places elsewhere).

Does Brad let Natalie cover for Candy at the bar? If he does, Candy and Ben will hook up in the bathroom, and Ben won't be monitoring the cameras later. If he doesn't, Ben will be monitoring the cameras, which can result in him banning Brad from the club. However, this doesn’t end Brad’s relationship with Natalie and might result in a unique path later.

Does Brad anger Azumi? This is only relevant for exposing Azumi's true nature (if you hadn't guessed already), but might result in a unique path later.

Does Brad ask Natalie out? Not asking Natalie out means that Brad can ask Emily out on Day 2 without any complications. However, it remains to be seen if there is any advantage to doing so.

Ending outlines
The following are the endings to the strip club scene that leave Brad’s relationship with Natalie intact:

Natalie
-go to the bar
-let Natalie cover for Candy

Natalie Corruption
-go to the couch

Natalie Interrupted
-go to the bar
-don't let Natalie cover for Candy

Scoring
The elite tests (which require a perfect score up to that point) are for the following:
1. Brad stopping himself from orgasming too soon with Natalie
2. Natalie accepting Brad's offer to buy her breakfast on the corruption path

Achievements
Anything Goes Above The Waist (Natalie bent the rules) {d1Cbr}
Breakfast Club (play through the diner scene at least once) {donD1D}
Candy Caned (Brad helped Candy get laid) {d1Ccan}
Diner For Two (Brad and Natalie had breakfast together) {d1D42}
Hell Hath No Fury... (Brad made Azumi mad at him) {d1Cvam}
Stiff Poles (play through the strip club scene at least once) {donD1C}
This Is The On Switch (Brad learned Natalie's secret spot) {d1Cnez}
To The Rescue (Brad rescued Natalie from a creep) {d1Cpro}
Hard Day* (Breakfast Club, Stiff Poles) {donD1}
Pole Player (8 parts) {d1CA}
1. Brad came on Natalie's stomach
2. Brad came on his own stomach
3. Natalie made Brad cum in his pants while facing away from him
4. Natalie made Brad cum in his pants while facing him
5. Brad came on Natalie's ass
6. Candy got laid with Brad's assistance
7. Brad watched all of the dancers at the strip club in one evening
8. The private dance ends without anyone orgasming
Whine And Dine (5 parts) {d1DA}
1. Brad successfully grabbed Natalie's ass
2. Brad unsuccessfully grabbed Natalie's ass or kissed her
3. Brad made Natalie blush
4. Brad and Natalie decided to be just friends
5. Brad kissed Natalie
Club Regular (8 endings) {d1CE}
1. Brad made Azumi mad at him
2. Brad had a private dance with Azumi
3. Brad watched Azumi dance
4. Ben caught Brad and Natalie doing something
5. Brad finished the evening with zero points
6. Brad made a date with Natalie to take Natalie for breakfast
7. Brad didn't make a date with Natalie
8. Brad gave into temptation with Natalie
Breakfast Connoisseur (2 endings) {d1DE}
1. Brad made another date with Natalie
2. Brad didn't make another date with Natalie
Private Dance Addict: {d1C}
1. complete Anything Goes Above The Waist achievement
2. complete Candy Caned achievement
3. complete Club Regular achievement
4. complete Hell Hath No Fury... achievement
5. complete Pole Player achievement
6. complete This Is The On Switch achievement
7. complete To The Rescue achievement
Diner Guru: {d1D}
1. complete Breakfast Connoisseur achievement
2. complete Diner For Two achievement
3. complete Whine And Dine achievement
Humpday Hooligan* (Diner Guru, Private Dance Addict) {d1}
Cover My Ass* (Cover My Ass: Natalie)
Motion Lotion* (Motion Lotion: Natalie)
Selfless* (Selfless: Natalie)
Voyeur* (Voyeur: Natalie)

Achievements marked with an asterisk* cannot be completed in this scene alone.

Note that in the walkthrough below, achievements are noted in all the places that they can be triggered, which means that some appear more than once.

Strip Club (Wednesday)

Go to Manny's G-Spot

[As soon as Brad enters the club there is a major choice to make. If Brad goes to the Bar he will be able to go further with Natalie during the private dance, but sitting on the Couch is a requirement for Natalie's corruption path (it also unlocks an additional scene with Serenthia on Day 2). Watching Sylvia is only required for achievements.]

Bar
Go grab a beer.
Hi Candy. I'll have a beer. How did you end up waitressing tonight?
But you're one of the senior dancers, and the tips aren't as good.
Probably the same tip I'd like to give to someone. (+1)
Sure, I can do that.
Watch the bartender. (+1)
Is he licking his lips?
He didn't just watch. He nearly drooled!
Take it from a guy. Nobody's that pro. (+1)
I'll bet you can make him lose that cool by the end of the night if you really try.
I just like to see people get what they want.
Crap... Well, I can still fantasize at least.
Oh, come on. Now you're just putting me on.
You've got a deal.
Look closer.
Whoa!
He stopped and took a good, long look.
That's long too, look. (+1)
Hey, at least one of us will get lucky tonight.
I didn't know that, but it makes sense.
So if I hit that spot and she has feelings for me...
There's the catch, I don't even know who she is.
Thanks Candy. (Go sit at the stage and watch Natalie) (Natalie +1) [go to Natalie Dance]

Couch
Sit in your usual place on the couch and wait to see if Natalie is working.
Watch for the waitress.
See what Sylvia is up to.
Hi Candy, I'll have a beer. Is Natalie working tonight?
She does?
Watch her walk away.
Look closer.
Continue
Thanks, who's the new girl?
Her ex? Sure, I'm interested. Especially if she has info on Natalie.
You feel yourself stir as she approaches
Only if you sit in my lap and whisper secrets in my ear. (Azumi +1)
Secrets about Natalie. (+1) [NB. alternatively, go to Azumi Private Dance, which is required for an achievement]
I certainly hope so... I mean, if it's good stuff she's saying.
I doubt it will sway me. (Azumi +1)
Crap! ... Wait, probably?
Don't worry. I won't say anything. (Natalie +1) [go to Natalie Dance]

Azumi Private Dance
Secrets about what makes you wet. (Azumi +2)
Ok, let's go. (Natalie -1; Azumi +2)
Do as she says.
Keep watching
Oh, God yes!
Pull her against you and cum.
Continue
Yeah, I think you're right. (Club Regular 2)
I don't know. Maybe you should come with me to be sure. (Azumi +1) [NB. there is placeholder for starting the Azumi romance here]
Nod as you walk out of the area.
Do as Azumi suggests. [go to Home]

Natalie Dance
Her outfit is similar to what Emily was wearing today.
This outfit is sexier than what Emily wore.
Hold out a tip.
Enjoy the view
Enjoy the view
Breathe in her scent as she straddles you.
Keep watching (Natalie +1)
Gently brush her leg as you tip her.
Smile back
I would love to be that pole.
I wish I was allowed on the stage with her.
Hold out a tip.
Enjoy the view
Enjoy the view
Gently drag your fingers down her bare sides as you enjoy the view
Enjoy the view (Natalie +1)
Tip Natalie.
Watch her remove her skirt
I wish that was my pole.
That would be sexier on a bed.
Hold up a tip (Natalie +1)
Look into her eyes. (Natalie +1)
Keep watching
Softly drag your money down her leg as she straddles you. (Natalie +1)
Notice that she hides a smile
Break the routine by leaning forward and gently kissing between her breasts. (Natalie +1)
Gently drag your fingertips down her side (Natalie +2)
I wonder what she's doing (requires Natalie 11.7) (+1)
At this angle, nobody would notice a quick lick. (Natalie +2)
Cover for her by stuffing a bill into her stocking.
Notice that her nipples are getting hard as you tip her.
Try not to be jealous as you remind yourself it's her job
Watch Natalie
That cheap prick is only tipping a dollar!
Help Natalie. (+1) [Achievement: To the Rescue]
Grab his arm and pull him into a wristlock. (Natalie +1)
Take him to the ground. (Serenthia +1)
Let the bartender take over
Is that the girl from the coffee shop?
Wonder what she was doing as you check on Natalie (Serenthia +1)
Comfort Natalie. (requires Natalie 16.2) (+1) (Natalie +2)
Sorry, that was my fault.
Hold her tight for a minute before letting her go.
Go sit at your usual spot on the couch until Natalie comes out.
That seems to bother you. (Azumi +1)

[If you went to the couch when you first entered the club and want to trigger Natalie’s corruption path, go to Natalie Corruption now]

You still seem to care about her. (Azumi +1)
I'm sorry to hear that.
I thought she wasn't interested in guys.
Well, that's one thing we have in common, but why are you telling me all this?

[Do you accept Azumi's help? Refusing is only required for an achievement (triggered at the end of the evening).]

(yes)
Candy mentioned you might be able to help.
Thanks Azumi.

(no)
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not sure of your motives. I think I'd rather figure it out on my own.
Wait for Natalie.

Azumi was thanking me for helping you earlier. (Natalie +1) (Azumi +1)
We both think you are the sexiest girl here. (Natalie +2) (Azumi +1)
My partner said something earlier today that's been bothering me.
Listen to the girls
I don't mind. I need to use the men's room anyway. (Natalie -1) [NB. you could also Stay With Natalie, which is required for an achievement and can result in Brad being thrown out of the club]
We have plenty of time to catch up during a private dance after your duo. (Natalie +2)
Follow them to the bar.
Use the men's room.
Take a few minutes to do what you need to do. (Pole Player 6)
Check to... uh... make sure everyone's okay.
Keep watching. [Achievement: Candy Caned]
Return the gesture.
Close the door and go before someone else hears.
Don't worry about it. I said it was okay, besides, I'm not that selfish. (Natalie +1)
I'm counting on it. (Natalie +2)
Wait for Natalie
How many clogs did he clear?
High five Candy.
I'll be watching at the stage. [go to Duo Dance]

Natalie Corruption
A couple years is a long time, what happened?
Hmmm, A threesome with you and Natalie. Time for a new fantasy.
I think we can do it. You want her, I want her, and I certainly wouldn't mind sharing her with you, it's a win/win.
Your happiness is important too. (Azumi +1)
Just think about it.
Hi Natalie!
We were talking about how we both think you're the sexiest girl here. (Natalie +1)
My partner said something earlier today that's been bothering me. She said I was stalking someone.
Obsessed is a little strong, don't you think?
Maybe you're right, but I saw her here earlier.
She was standing outside when the bartender threw that jerk out.
If she's following me, why doesn't she say something at the coffee shop?
Hmm... Good point.
You've got a deal! [go to Duo Dance]

Stay With Natalie
I'd rather she stayed here with me. (Natalie +1)
Obsessed is a little strong, don't you think?
Maybe you're right, but I saw her here earlier.
She was standing outside when the bartender threw that jerk out.
If she's following me, why doesn't she say something at the coffee shop?
Hmm... Good point.
You've got a deal! [go to Duo Dance]

Duo Dance
Watch Riley leave the stage
I wish I was in the middle of that sandwich
Watch them
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching

[Did Azumi agree to show Natalie's secret spot to Brad?]

(no)
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching
Join the crowd in cheering them on
Applaud them
Go wait for Natalie. [go to Private Dance 1]

(yes)
Keep watching [Achievement: This Is The On Switch]
I need to remember what Azumi just did
Keep watching
Cheer along with them (Voyeur: Natalie)
I wonder if her cum tastes as good as her pussy did earlier.
You see cum running down her leg. She may be a moment. [go to Private Dance 2]

Private Dance 1
Hey, thanks Candy! [NB. only if Candy and Ben hooked up in the bathroom]
Wait for Natalie
Ohh, something special huh? Maybe a blowjob? (Natalie +1) [NB. alternatively, go to Bad Move for two achievements]
Hmm...Maybe a hand job then?
Cuddle and slowly run our hands over each other until we can't resist fucking our brains out? (Natalie +2)
Damn rules take all the fun out of it.
Sit back and enjoy the dance.
Watch her dance
Well, I do like to see your breasts up close.
Yeah, but back here I can look without the distractions of everyone else.
Like what?
Kiss her between the breasts.
You're definitely appreciated, especially when you do that.
Enjoy her.
Lick her through her panties. (Natalie +1)
Continue
Grab her hips
Hold her tightly to you as she moves back and forth.
Imagine her warm wet pussy sliding along your staff.
Cum in your pants. (Pole Player 3)
Try not to think about what's really happening.
That was great.
Get up and dressed.

[Are you on Natalie's corruption path?]

(no)
Uh...Can I buy you breakfast? (Club Regular 7)
Oh, ok. Goodnight then. [go to Home]

(yes)
Uh...Can I buy you breakfast? (requires Natalie 26) (+1)
Great! See you in a few minutes.
I don't know, maybe because I helped earlier?
About the threesome? Why the sudden change of heart?
Ok, we'll talk tomorrow.
Thanks Azumi. (Club Regular 6)
Compliment her outfit (Natalie +1)
Go to the diner [go Breakfast 1]

Bad Move
Just being with you is special. (Natalie +1)
That was a great duo with Azumi.
It was incredible, and Azumi was hot! (Natalie -1)
Yeah! That would be great! (Natalie -1)
Sit on the blue couch and wait for Azumi.
Wha...?
Try to back away
Try to back away [Achievement: Hell Hath No Fury...]
Continue
Smell [NB. repeat 5 times]
Continue
Uh...yeah. I'm fine, I think.
No, I'm okay. I just need to head home. (Club Regular 1)
Go home [go to Home]

Private Dance 2
Hey, thanks Candy! [NB. only if Candy and Ben hooked up in the bathroom]
Wait for Natalie
Just being with you is special. (Natalie +1)
That was a great duo with Azumi.
Why so angry? You have to admit it was hot, I think you both came, and I nearly came too. (+1) (Natalie +2)
Damn rules take all the fun out of it. (requires Natalie 27.9)
Smile expectantly as you sit back and enjoy the dance
Watch her dance
Well, I do like to see your breasts up close.
Yeah, but back here I can look without the distractions of everyone else.
Like what?
Kiss her between the breasts.
You're definitely appreciated, especially when you do that.
Grunt affirmative and wrap your arms tightly around her. [Achievement: Anything Goes Above The Waist]
Really? That is something special.
Keep talking to me like that and I'll cum in no time. (Natalie +2)
Let her go.
Pull her back to lay against you.
And kiss your neck. (Natalie +1)
And nibble your ear.
Nuzzle the area Azumi showed you. (Natalie +2)
Kiss the base of her jaw
Lick down her jaw (Natalie +2)
Grab her hips and thrust against her.
Hold her tight against you.
I want to look into your eyes.
Pull her closer.
Moment of truth, do what Azumi did earlier. (Natalie -1) [NB. you could also choose not to use Natalie's secret spot, which is required for Pole Player 4]
Let her go (Selfless: Natalie)
Hold on tight (+1)
Hold her against you as she recovers
You seemed to enjoy it.
Do you always get this mad when you cum?
Is that why you are still grinding yourself against me?
No, I want you to kiss me. (Natalie -3)
I know you're only into girls, and I'm okay with that, but there's something here between us.
Of course I do. I'm male!
Suck on her offered breast. (Natalie +2)
Gently drag your fingers along her back.
Or brush my lips against yours as I plunge into her.
Gently take her head and pull her in for a kiss. (Natalie +1)
Finish kissing. (Natalie +2)
I really hate to say this, but my pants are wet and that is starting to chafe.
Uh...Mine I guess.
You don't need to, you already made tonight special. (requires Natalie 33.3) (+1)
Um...
Your underwear is wet too. (+1)
Deal.
Oh, fuck yeah.

[If Ben and Candy didn't hook up earlier in the evening, go to Dance Interrupted]

Pull her down for a kiss. (+1)
Hold back and drag you fingertips down her back. (Natalie +2) [NB. you could also choose to orgasm now, which is required for Pole Player 1 and Motion Lotion: Natalie]
Grab her ass.
Break the kiss before you go over the edge.
God you're sexy. (requires Natalie 49) (+1)
See if you can buy some time with another kiss. [NB. you could also choose to orgasm now, which is required for Pole Player 2]
Hold her very tightly to try to keep her from moving.
Gently run your finger behind her ear.
Arch away to avoid entering her. (Natalie +2) [NB. giving in to temptation is required for Club Regular 8, but will obviously end Brad's chances with Natalie]
Hold her tight
Fuck her legs
That's it! You can't take any more of this...do as she says. (Cover My Ass: Natalie)
Continue (Pole Player 5)
That was incredible.
Oh, God I was tempted.
That's because you're so damn sexy. (Natalie +2)
Get up and dressed
Uh...Can I buy you breakfast? (requires Natalie 37.8)
Great! See you in a few minutes.
She'll have to tell you, it's not my place to say. (Natalie +1)
We're going to the all-night diner down the street for a quick breakfast.
Thanks Azumi. (Club Regular 6)
Compliment her outfit (Natalie +1)
Go to the diner [go to Breakfast 2]

Dance Interrupted
Oh, fuck! (Club Regular 4)
Nothing happened. We just got carried away. (Natalie +1)
Don't worry about it.
Go home. [go to Home]

Watching Sylvia
[Watching all of the dancers at the club is required for an achievement, and there is a separate achievement for watching Azumi dance. Ending the night with zero points, which can be done on this path if you scored zero at the office, is also required for an achievement.]

Sit at the stage and watch Sylvia
Keep watching
Hold up a tip.
Watch Sylvia
Watch Sylvia
Watch Sylvia
Watch Sylvia
Tip Sylvia
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching
Hold up a tip.
Keep watching
Keep watching
Watch Sylvia
Watch Sylvia
Tip Sylvia
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching
Stay and watch (Natalie +1)
Her outfit is similar to what Emily was wearing today.
This outfit is sexier than what Emily wore.
Watch her take off her shirt for the next song.
Smile back.
I would love to be that pole.
I wish I was allowed on the stage with her.
Wait for her to take off the skirt.
Watch her remove her skirt
I wish that was my pole.
That would be sexier on a bed.
Admire the view.
Hope she falls into your lap.
Think about lining something else up with that
Hope to change that someday.
Hope it means something.
Watch her leave the stage.
Watch Riley
Watch Riley
Watch Riley
Watch Riley
Watch Riley
Watch Riley
Stay and watch Riley (Natalie -1) [NB. you could also choose to meet Natalie, which is required for Pole Player 8]
Watch Riley
Watch Riley
Watch Riley
Watch Riley
Watch Riley
Watch Riley leave the stage
Fantasize about being in the middle of that sandwich.
Watch them
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching
Join the crowd in cheering them on
Applaud them
Stay and watch Azumi
Watch Azumi
Watch Azumi
Watch Azumi
Watch Azumi
Watch Azumi
Watch Azumi
Watch Azumi
Watch Azumi
Watch Azumi
Watch Azumi
Watch Azumi (Club Regular 3)
Go home (Pole Player 7) (Club Regular 5 if you ended with zero points) [go to Home]

Breakfast 1
That's why you wanted to come here, you'll have backup in case I'm a freak.
That's smart. I'd do the same thing. (Natalie +1)
Pancakes and a soda please.
You're welcome. I'm glad I was there to help.
What's that?
I'm not convinced. I think there's more to it. [NB. for an additional achievement go to Breakfast Friends instead]
You let me lick you earlier. (Natalie +2)
I'd believe that, if you didn't let me keep licking you. (+1)
I loved how you tasted. (Natalie +2)
I want to make you feel that good again. (Natalie +2)
Here comes our food.
Thank you. [Achievement: Diner For Two]
Eat your breakfast.
I was trying to talk her into a threesome.
No, she said she was more interested in you being happy.
Yeah, I'm a little suspicious too. (Natalie +1)
I'm not that gullible.
Yeah, okay. (Natalie +1)
Yeah, I'll definitely need coffee for work later. (+1)
Are you working tomorrow? [NB. trying to kiss Natalie will fail, but is required for Whine And Dine 2]
I was hoping we could go out if you weren't working. (requires Natalie 35.1) (+1) [NB. not asking Natalie out is required for Breakfast Connoisseur 2]
Great, I'll see you there. [Achievement: Breakfast Club] (Breakfast Connoisseur 1) [go to Home]

Breakfast 2
That's why you wanted to come here, you'll have backup in case I'm a freak.
That's smart. I'd do the same thing. (Natalie +1)
Pancakes and a soda please.
Why is that?

[Did Brad help Candy?]

(yes)
I assure you my intentions are honorable.
Some, sure, but there's more to it than that.
I don't want to change you. I like you just as you are. (Natalie +1)
Your coworkers must know you just dropped the f-bomb.
Don't you feel anything for me? Like when I was licking you at the stage? (Natalie +2)
And then I made you cum. (Natalie +2)
Twice. (Natalie +2) (Whine And Dine 3)

(no)
Hopefully? Why else would she have shown me?
Any woman that attractive can. I'll bet you can too. (Natalie +1)
Yeah, well I'd certainly follow you to my doom. (Natalie +2)
Okay. Is that why they are laughing?
Based on what happened earlier, I think there's a good chance. (Natalie +2)
I think I felt her influence, but it stopped suddenly once I mentioned you. (Natalie +1)
I don't know. Now that I think about it, it did feel a little like being hunted. (Natalie +1)

Thank you.
Eat. [Achievement: Diner For Two]
We were talking about why you two broke up. (+1)
Not much. Just that she brought in a guy for a threesome, and she regretted doing it.
Tolerated? That sounds...discouraging.
If you were so worried about manipulation, why were you with her for so long?
I think she still loves you too. (Natalie +2)
Yeah, I'll definitely need coffee for work later. (+1)
Kiss her. (requires Natalie 42.3) (+1) (Whine And Dine 5)
Grab her ass. (requires Natalie 54) (Natalie +2) (Whine And Dine 1)
Finish kissing
Are you working tomorrow?
I was hoping we could go out if you weren't working. (requires Natalie 35.1) (+1) [NB. not asking Natalie out is required for Breakfast Connoisseur 2]
Great, I'll see you there [Achievement: Breakfast Club] (Breakfast Connoisseur 1) [go to Home]

Breakfast Friends
Don't worry, I won't tell anyone (Natalie +1)
Where do we stand?
They're laughing at me trying to pick you up, aren't they?
I'm disappointed, but I understand.
Thank you. (Whine And Dine 4)
Yeah, it's getting late.
Goodbye Natalie. [Achievement: Breakfast Club] (Breakfast Connoisseur 2) [go to Home]

Home
[Achievement: Stiff Poles]

[Do you want a recap of the day's events?]

(yes)
Sit and think about your day.
Continue [repeat until finished]
Go to bed

(no)
Go to bed

Go to sleep. {go to Part 4}

56 comments:

  1. Do you have suggestions for how to achieve the "Hell Hath No Fury..." achievement? That's the last bit of this location that I can't seem to figure out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mostly haven't covered the negative achievements (in order to save space), but I've had a look at this one.

      Basically, it looks like there's currently no way to get it. There's a particular page that's not linked to by anything. I've logged it as a bug. Apologies for the inconvenience.

      Delete
    2. This is fixed in a patch, version 1.2.4 or later....

      Delete
  2. Have problems with Achievements not showing after actions have been completed. Strip Club Achievements - Voyeur achievement, Selfless achievement, Cover My Ass achievement are not showing up. Do these show up for others or could their not showing up affect completing other achievements?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those are just early steps in getting them... some of those [Voyeur, Selfless] also appear while in the Bar. My guess is that you'll need to get those achievements with each one of the eight girls whose Relationship/reputation points game track.

    And we still haven't even met all the girls possible. J is probably Jasmine, an intern working for you [we'll meet her in E3] but I don't think L and M are even mentioned so far...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just to clarify, I have not updated this walkthrough to include all achievements.

      Currently, the Selfless and Voyeur achievements only apply to the five girls that have been implemented (ie. not including A, J, and M).

      Please try and avoid spoilers for future episodes, but I can say that L has appeared (sort of) in the game already.

      Delete
    2. I didn't thought J's identity was much of a spoiler considering game creator mentioned her in his description of S3 posted on Shark's Lagoon following the recent vote...

      And now I'm curious as to who is L [since there is not that many characters we saw so far]...

      Delete
    3. Fair enough, I don't visit Shark's Lagoon very often. I take it Thursday at the Office won the vote then?

      L made an appearance in a bonus scene which was a reward for getting the Demo Master achievement. I think that's still implemented, although I haven't tested it.

      Delete
    4. Just confirmed that the bonus scene is still available.

      Delete
  4. What are the endings required for "Club Regular" achievement? I managed to find 7/8 but I just can't figure out which path to take to get that final one. Or what that ending is...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the process of updating this walkthrough, but here are the eight 'endings':

      Give in to temptation and thrust inside of Natalie
      Get turned down by Natalie for a date
      Go to the diner with Natalie
      Finish club scene with a score of zero
      Get caught by Ben and thrown out of the club
      Leave after watching Azumi dance
      Leave after being fed on by Azumi (private dance)
      Leave after being fed on by Azumi (angry)

      Delete
    2. "Leave after being fed on by Azumi (angry)"

      Is that the one you're missing? Looking at it, I can't immediately see how it's supposed to be triggered.

      Delete
  5. No, surprisingly enough, it was "Give in to temptation and thrust inside of Natalie"...

    I think you get "Leave after being fed on by Azumi (angry)" by saying "Azumi is hot" and then asking Natalie to call Azumi to give you private dance following their duo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I see where I was going wrong. Thanks for that.

      Anyhow, the walkthrough is mostly complete now. There are a couple of achievements still missing and there are some things I could go into in more detail, which I'll try to fix up in the near future.

      Delete
  6. I'm 99% certain that this part of the walkthrough is now complete, although it's possible I've missed something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am on the scene for the "See if you can buy some time with another kiss.", but no option is showing. Only the one to end the scene. Where on the screen am I missing? Also this in on the playforceone site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea if Playforce One is up to date.

      However, the most likely cause of your problem is that you've missed some points earlier on. That's very easy to do as there's an elite test where you need the maximum possible points to get to that screen.

      Delete
  8. Hi great walk-through, really helpful, can't wait until its updated with episode 3! One question I was following the Bad Move path and when you collapse after achieving the Hell Hath no fury achievement, I can't seem to get up. I seem to be stuck in a loop, I tried only clicking listen, then every other option, is there a certain sequence or is this a bug? Or am I missing the continue prompt? Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok it seems it was the smell option which woke me up, not listen

      Delete
    2. I have to admit that I don't know precisely how to get through that section. You might need to select each different option at least once, or something like that. But the couple of times I've done it, I just clicked things randomly until I woke up. It's a good way to represent Brad's fear and confusion, I guess.

      Delete
    3. The walkthrough for Episode 3 is mostly complete (I write a walkthrough as part of my testing), but I'm holding off posting it for a few days to give people a chance to play the game 'properly'. Episode 3 isn't particularly big though, unless you're on one particular path, so it should be relatively straight-forward even without a walkthrough.

      Delete
    4. I think it is smell also, because of the smelling salts the bartender uses to revive you.

      Delete
    5. Looking closer, the way it works is that the first 4 options can be anything but the fifth has to be smell (probably because of the smelling salts, as mentioned above) or you have to repeat the process.

      Delete
  9. I think I'm missing one or two achievements for Pole Player. The ones I'm not sure about are Natalie making him cum while facing away, and no one having an orgasm during the private dance. Unless that one isn't with Natalie and comes from one of the Azumi lines?

    But once I finish Pole Player, I should also finish Private Dance Addict, completing the Strip Club line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "no one having an orgasm during the private dance"

      That happens during Natalie End 4 above.

      "Natalie making him cum while facing away"

      That happens in Private Dance 1 (and seems to be misnamed above; I'll fix that).

      Delete
    2. Can't seem to find the ending where .... Brad came on Natalie's stomach ..... There are 8 things needed for pole player achievement the walk through identifies 7. Help on the 8th would be very nice to get. TIA

      Delete
    3. I've updated the walkthrough to distinguish between the individual requirements for achievements. Hope that helps.

      Delete
  10. Ok, so I appear to be having trouble Completing the "PRIVATE DANCE 1" lineage. I get to the part were you respond with "You're definitely appreciated, especially when you do that." but can't get the option to respond with "Enjoy her" by following the guide posted above. I've noted that you can get the option to respond with "Enjoy her" if you get to that point with (I believe) 26 or under NATALIE points, by altering your responses to manipulate the points. However, You get short changed and are unable to relieve yourself because Azumi's set finishes after giving the response "Imagine her warm wet pussy sliding along your staff.". I've also noted that I am unable to attain 27 NATALIE points, with any combination of manipulated responses. The best I can do is 28-34 NATALIE points (34 being the score I wind up with following the above guide). I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here but the path I follow is as follows: 1) open with Complete "Bar" scene. 2) follow up with "Natalies Dance", up until Azumi follows me to the couch. 3) do the "No" to Azumi's help. 4) Complete the "Natalie's Dance" scene. 5) End the "Natalie's Dance" Scene by helping Candy. 6) Do the entire "Duo Dance" scene (limited because I didn't accept Azumi's help). 7) Finally start the "Private Dance" scene up until the above problem. I've run this same patern several times following the guide, leter by letter, with the same result. A little help please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I get to the part were you respond with 'You're definitely appreciated, especially when you do that' "

      Do you instead only get the option to "Grunt affirmative and wrap your arms tightly around her."?

      I'll have to do some testing, but I suspect that where I've gone wrong is that if you're following the above walkthrough you'll have too many points for Private Dance 1, unless you choose not to help Candy (ie. pick the Stay With Natalie path)

      Delete
    2. The right path is: Couch -> Natalie Dance -> Natalie Corruption -> Duo Dance -> Private Dance 1 ... do not start with Bar

      Delete
  11. In spite of having followed the walktrhough completely (I believe), I can't for the life of me get to the sequence:

    See if you can buy some time with another kiss. [you could also choose to orgasm now, which is required for an achievement; go to Natalie End 3.]
    Hold her very tightly to try to keep her from moving.
    Gently run your finger behind her ear.

    Is there any way on "hard" level to see your score in a "debug" mode to see how many points I'm missing along the way?

    -Scabbard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can have your score displayed on hard mode by editing _game.js (see the Day 1 guide: http://aifsansmystery.blogspot.com/2015/03/brads-erotic-week-day-1-guide.html)

      Is that what you meant?

      Delete
    2. Yes, thanks! I skipped right past the day 1 guide because I was able to crack that one before finding this walkthrough. Thanks again.

      Delete
    3. Note that with the latest release (1.4.5) the way the score is displayed has changed and it is no longer necessary to do any editing to _game.js

      Delete
  12. Hi! Nice work! But I need a little help.
    I still can't get the "Club Regular" achievement, and I have done every needed ending twice, what am I missing?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Having same problem

    ReplyDelete
  14. For the zero points ending you have to have zero points total (ie. you also need to have scored zero points during the office scene).

    Otherwise, the only way to tell which endings the game thinks you're missing is to switch on the debug menu, which requires editing _game.js (make a backup first).

    Search for var bewDebugMenuEnabled and change it from false to true. Then toggle debug mode (it's under Debug Menu on the start screen). That will show you a list of all the variables when you're playing.

    The variables you need for the Club Regular achievement are "d1CEaa", "d1CEad", "d1CEas", "d1CEcbb", "d1CEdb", "d1CEdd", "d1CEnd", "d1CEttp".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As an addendum to this, starting from Episode 6 I will not be comprehensively covering achievements (not that I was before, but I was trying to).

      As I mention in the overview, this is down to the fact that trying to describe how all of the achievements are triggered makes the main walkthrough more difficult to follow (not to mention my personal dislike of the achievement system)

      Delete
  15. With the presumably imminent release of episode 5 (I actually know when it is this time) I've decided to get around to doing all the updates I've been putting off.

    I've also made some changes to how the walkthroughs are laid out. Let me know if they're helpful or not.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't figure out how to do the Natalie corruption path without getting caught by the bouncer at during the private dance. Is there a way to do the Natalie corruption path AND get rid of the bouncer? I feel like I'm missing something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting rid of the bouncer requires helping Candy, while getting on Natalie's corruption path requires going to the couch when Brad first arrives, so they're mutually exclusive.

      But if you're on Natalie's corruption path you shouldn't need to get rid of the bouncer. He only intervenes if you use Natalie's secret spot, which you can't learn on the corruption path.

      Delete
    2. To clarify, Natalie's corruption path is the following in this walkthrough:

      Couch
      Natalie Dance
      Natalie Corruption, when the walkthrough says to
      Duo Dance
      Private Dance 1

      Delete
  17. Is there a way to end up at Dinner while using the spot Azumi showed you if you didn't help Candy?

    Conversations at Dinner would suggest it does but there is no path in this guide to lead there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or more to the point, is there a way to end up in Dinner if you start at the couch with Azumi?

      Delete
    2. I *think* it's possible. You're giving up a few points with Natalie, but asking her to breakfast isn't an elite test so you should still be able to pass it.

      The reason I haven't covered it in the walkthrough in any detail is because I can't see any advantage to doing it that way. You don't get as many points as you would by helping Candy, but you're not on Natalie's corruption path either. And it doesn't count as a separate ending.

      I might write it up if I get a surge of enthusiasm at some point.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I think that you need only 38 points for her to accept your offer to have breakfast together [and best I could do was 37].

      But I guess there should be a way considering the conversation that happen where Brad say that Azumi basically backed off once he mentioned her name since that only happen if you go to couch at start.

      I agree that with story so far it doesn't seem to be an advantage to do that but that may change in the future...

      Delete
  18. If you fail the first Elite Test during 'Private Dance 2,' but still have more than 37.8 points with Natalie, you can still ask her to breakfast at the end of 'Natalie End 3.'

    You might want to dovetail 'Natalie End 3' back into the last part of 'Private Dance 2.' Another option could be to end 'Private Dance 2' at the line:
    "Uh...Can I buy you breakfast? (requires Natalie 37.8),"
    tack this on to the end of 'Natalie End 3,' and then start 'Breakfast 2' with the line:
    "Great! See you in a few minutes."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ask her to breakfast after 'Natalie End 3,' it will change a few things you have in 'Breakfast 2.'

      I've just started testing it; so I'm not sure of what all changes in the scene, or if it is worth it to follow it through.

      If you want to test this out, I followed your walkthrough path of:

      Ignore Emily - Strip Club - Bar - Natalie Dance (yes to Azumi, help Candy) - Duo Dance - Private Dance 2 (with Natalie=47 at the Elite Test)

      Delete
  19. I've tried repeatedly to trigger the Breakfast 2 scene where you DON'T help Candy, as discussed above in another post. It looks like it leads to a short conversation with Nat about Azumi being scary and Brad feeling "hunted." I just can't get there. It really doesn't matter as there is no gameplay need and no achievements are earned in that short scene but it looks like there might be some interesting dialog about Azumi. I already have every achievement and save-games for what I think is every path forward but am curious about that short bit of dialog. Is that an orphan scene that was blocked by later game changes or can you actually get there? Without some help, I'm giving up as it doesn't seem to help any but 'would' like to see what is said - if it is still possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to remember to check this out the next time I review this part. If the pages are actually orphaned, then that's a bug.

      Delete

  20. I've updated this page to Episode 6.

    This involved validating the walkthrough against the current episode, and reorganising it to remove a couple of paths that existed solely for achievements (although pointers to what you need to do remain).

    ReplyDelete
  21. i follow the walkthrough line by line but still cant get the chaoice:

    See if you can buy some time with another kiss.

    in the Privat Dance 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To get that choice you need to pass an elite test on the previous screen. If you're not getting it, that means that despite your best efforts you've missed a point somewhere, either in this scene or the previous one.

      If you let me know what your score is at various points, I can at least try to work out where you've missed a point.

      Delete
  22. God you're sexy. (requires Natalie 49)

    I have tried several times now and followed your guide to the letter. I simply can't get any higher than 45 and always fail this check.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fact that you’re always 4 points short suggests that you’re misinterpreting the walkthrough somewhere, rather than accidentally missing an action. Unfortunately, I can't see any obvious places where this could happen.

      Below is a list of the sections of the walkthrough you should be going through, together with the number of points you should have with Natalie at the beginning and end of each section.

      Bar [start 3; end 8]
      Natalie Dance (accept Azumi's help) [start 8; end 31]
      Duo Dance [start 31; end 31]
      Private Dance 2 [start 31]

      Delete