Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Walkthrough: Inspiring Celina


Inspiring Celina is a HTML dating game by Sylakone and Superawesomemans, and can be downloaded from http://supersygames.sylent3d.com/.

Walkthrough

"You look busy." (Happy +1; Test +1)
"It's alright. You're probably better at this than I am."
Sit down in chair
Try to listen anyway
"Um.. Sorry, I didn't quite catch that."
"Look at her more closely"
"Continuing staring at her, half awake"
Continue Staring
Continue
"Just looking into your eyes." (Happy +1)
"Yeah... sorry about that, should probably focus on this project..." (Test +1; Happy +1)
Try and Pay attention
"You know, you're a pretty good teacher." (Confidence +2)
Yeah, I can't remember getting it this well when the professor was going over it. (Happy +1)
"Yeah, that's why I really need to do well on this project."
"Alright!" (Test +2)
Look at your book (Test +1)
"Yeah I got class early in the morning."
"Bye."
Ponder to yourself
Chase after her
"Celina! Wait!"
"I was wondering... would you... be interested in going out on a date sometime?"
"Well, you don't have to if you don't want to..."
Wait for a response
"Awesome! We can meet up for coffee this Friday at Spacebucks?"
"Cool! I'll see you then."
"Bye."

Coffee
Get ready.
"Alright, think I'm ready."
Enter Sapcebucks.
"Buenas Dias, senorita." (Happy +1)
"I try not to have reasons for everything. Life's more fun that way." (Happy +1)
Have a seat.
Try to think about what to talk about (req Confidence > 0)
"You seemed like a fun girl, so... yeah." (Happy +1)
Take a sip of your coffee.
"What are your hobbies?"
"Oh, like what?"
"What about on your personal time?"
"Come on, don't worry, I won't judge." (Confidence +3)
"Ah, so you're an otaku, huh?"
"That's pretty cool." (Happy +1)
"No, can't say I am."
"Mmmhmmmm."
"Me too." (req Confidence > 2)
"That sounds good to me." (Happy +1)
"Yeah, see ya."
Sit Down
Try to concentrate
"So, should we split up the work?" (Happy +1; Test +1)
"So, how should we do it?"
"Honestly, I don't feel comfortable with any of this..." (Test +2)
"Thanks."
"Woo hoo! Finally did it."
"With you? I'm sure we will." (Happy +1)
Look back down at your work
"What do you mean?"
"How about the park?"
"Yeah, see you then."

Park
Go out to see her.
"Hey there, beautiful." (req Confidence > 4)
"So, shall we head off?" (Happy +1; Confidence +1)
Look at her
Talk to her (Happy +1)
"So... uh... Yeah, I've got nothing, haha." (Happy +2)
"A bit."
"Haha, I guess not."
"How about the movies?"
"Let's go."

Movies
"Any idea what you want to watch?"
"Alright."
"How about that new animated movie?" (Happy +2)
"Awesome, let's go."
Watch the movie
Turn to Celina
Finish watching the movie
"Honestly, I didn't really like it."
"But I was with you, so it was all alright." (Happy +1)
"Haha, come on. Let's go."
Continue
Try and kiss her. (req Confidence+Happy > 14)
Stop kissing her
"Yeah... it was."
"See ya!"

Project 1
Continue
Continue
"Maybe just a little." (Happy +1)
"Yeah, you're right."
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
"I'm just hoping for the best."
"With you, I think passing will be a piece of cake." (Confidence +1)
"Gee, thanks."
"You got any shows you want to watch?"
"Really? That's cool. Why don't we watch that?" (Confidence +1)
"Sounds good."

Anime
Knock Knock
"Hey. Looking nice!" (Happy +1)
"Always." (Confidence +1)
Follow her
"Hey, nice place!" (Happy +1)
"Well, you've done a great job." (Happy +1)
"Let's get a bite to eat.
"Pasta's fine."
Wait.
"It's good, I like it."
"What can I say, I like to eat." (Happy +1)
Eat
"Thanks, it was great." (Confidence +2)
"Ah... Heheh..."
"Alright, be right back."
Continue
"Should probably see if there's any mouthwash..."
"Where is it..."
"Hm? What's this?"
"Sounds like someone isn't as innocent as she'd appear..."
Head back out to Celina
"I was born ready."
Have a seat
Wait
"Alright, put it on."
Watch it
Continue watching
Continue watching
Take a look at Celina.
Continue looking
Try to scooch over a bit.
See what she does (req Happy > 9; Confidence +2)
Wait and see what she does
Rest your head on top of hers
Continue
"Honestly... I didn't really get it." (Happy +1)
"Yeah... Guess anime isn't really my thing, huh?"
"Well, at least I got to spend more time with you." (Confidence +1)
Smile
"Ha, that might be a bonus."
"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."
Kiss her (req Confidence+Happy > 19)
Break the kiss
"You said it." (Happy +3)
"Bye."

Project 2
Get your grade (req Test > 7)
Talk to Celina (Happy +1; Confidence +1)
"With you helping, I'm not that surprised." (Happy +1; Confidence +1)
Kiss her
"So am I."
"Eh. Why not." (Happy +1)
"So long, Celina."
Rest.

Finale
Knock on the door
Kiss her hello (Happy +1)
Break the kiss
"Alrighty then."
Do as she says
"So, what's up, beautiful?" (req Happy > 19; Confidence +2)
Smile
"Different... how?"
"Really? You seemed pretty at ease with me." (Confidence +2)
"You what?"
Kiss back
Kiss her (Horny +1)
Kiss her
Kiss her harder
Encourage her (Horny +1)
Continue
See what she has to say
"Celina..."
"That sounds like a great idea..."
Follow her
"Celina, are you alright?"
"So... shouldn't we, like, have protection or something?" (Horny +1)
Wait for her.
Wait for her.
"... Are you a virgin?"
"I'll be gentle." (Horny +1)
Continue
Watch her
Look her in the eyes (Horny +1)
"Celina... are you sure..."
Wait to see what she does next
Gulp
Watch
"Celina, let me see your beautiful body..." (req Confidence > 9; Horny +1)
"Beautiful..." (Horny +1)
"Come over here."
"I guess so."
"Celina? You alright?"
"Alright then."
"Celina, wait..."
"You first..." (Horny +1)
Lick her
Finger her (Horny +1)
Make her cum (Horny +1)
Continue
"Think you'e ready to return the favor?"
Let her do her thing
Sit back and enjoy
Sit back and enjoy
"Ugh... Celina!"
"Celina, I'm... cumming!" (Horny +1)
Continue
"... You ready?"
Take her
Go faster (Horny +1)
Go faster (Horny +1)
Cum
Continue (req Horny > 11)
"Yeah..."
"Oh? Like what?"
"Sounds good to me."
Cum
Continue
"We really got to do it again sometime..."
"Celina..."
"Celina... I... love you too..."

Continue

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You have finished "Inspiring Celina", However, you did not satisfy Celina as well as you could have. Satisfy her more in order to unlock the full sex scene! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As mentioned at the beginning of the blog, there is a bug that prevents you from getting the 'best' ending. I've listed a fix for that bug, which I've confirmed as working.

      Delete
  2. Weird, played this about a dozen times yesterday and couldn't get any grade other than an F. Even when I opted not to screw around during the study sessions and focus on the work and even going to work on the project while at the park I still would get an F. My final playthrough I got a kiss at the movies, a kiss at her apartment, then promptly got an F the next day and the worst ending. After that I checked the image directory and saw there were images for B and C grades and I just didn't want to play anymore. I wanted to like this game but the author's system for deciding the project grade just doesn't make sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oddly, I couldn't even get her to go on the first date. I tried every combination of dialogs, but nothing seemed to work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Note Chrome users using the Downloaded version are unable to get past asking her out. ull have to use IE or Firefox

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I understand taking a break from Over-analysing, why would posts on Sans Mystery stop to? Wouldn't you have new things to write every time a new game comes out? (I think there's been two new AIFs released since the last time you posted on Sans Mystery?)

    Your walkthroughs have always been a godsend. They're very detailed and extremely helpful. I really hope you continue to write them!

    (Comment posted on Sans Mystery because comments on Overanalysing seems to have been disabled for some reason.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly, thank you for your kind words.

      While I appreciate that this blog is of more practical interest than its sibling, making walkthroughs is generally tedious and time-consuming, so I hope you'll understand that I might not be writing any while I'm on vacation.

      That said, if I do write a walkthrough as a byproduct of playing a game, I will post it here.

      Delete
  6. I got the full scene, though. I don't think there is a bug. I did some stuff differently from this walkthrough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Congratulations! You have finished "Inspiring Celina", and got the full sex scene. Thanks for playing! Feel free to try again to get all the achievements!'

      Delete
    2. This walkthrough was written soon after the game was originally released, and hasn't been updated since.

      Delete
  7. can't get continue in hallway on first screen playing with internet explorer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried other browsers?

      Also, do you have IE set to restrict the running of scripts and/or ActiveX controls? If I'm using IE, I get a popup to that effect, but if I click 'Allow blocked content' it works fine.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I've just tested the walkthrough against the latest version of the game (1.3) and didn't have any problems getting an A.

      What browser are you using?

      Delete
  9. This was easily my least favorite virtual dating game, simply because it forced me to diss Code Geass.

    ReplyDelete