Thursday, June 20, 2013

Walkthrough: Meeting Keeley by Tlaero and phreaky

Meeting Keeley is basically the first two Keeley games (Virtual Date with Keeley and Daydreaming with Keeley) squished together. Achievements have been added and getting all twelve opens up a bonus scene that can be accessed from the achievements menu. That scene is completely linear and unrelated to the rest of the game, so I’m going to leave it as a surprise.

NB. This walkthrough assumes that you've chosen Hard difficulty, which makes the most content available.

Meeting Keeley can be downloaded here.

Walkthrough begins here

"Sure thing, Boss."
"Hi Keeley. I'm James Richardson from sales."
"The pleasure is mine, Keeley. But, please, call me James."
"I'll be sure to do that."
Stare at her ass
Continue
Go look for your coworker
"Hi Jessica. Have you met the new girl? Keeley something"
"Beautiful girl. I wonder if she's available" (+1)
"Thanks Jess!"
"Oooh, I like smart women." (+1)
"Think we should take Keeley out for a drink to welcome her?"
"See ya."
Check e-mail
Check with accounting
"I'll bet Jessica hasn't shown you where it is yet. Let me help." (+1)
Look at her closely
"Sorry, can't help staring. You're very beautiful" (+1)
"Thanks Keeley."
Go find your coworker, Jessica
"Let's take Keeley out for drinks."
Go with Keeley and Jessica
"We come here after work fairly often."
"Naw. We're just good friends."
Continue
"Jess and I have known each other for a long time. You're only allowed to believe half of the things she'll tell you about me."
"Half of each. Jess will embellish because you're prettier than she is." (+1)
Smile.
"Good night you two"
Sleep until the next day
Go look for Keeley
"Happy Friday, Keeley. Have any plans for the weekend?"
"I'd be happy to show you around."
"Sounds great. See you then."
Go home
[At this point you get your first choice. If you Call Keeley you end up going to the beach. Going to Keeley's Apartment 1 leads to the first city date.]

Keeley's Apartment 1
Sleep and go to Keeley's apartment
"My God, you're sexy" (+2)
Kiss her cheek (+2)
"Let's go explore the city"
Go to the cinema
"How do you feel about romantic comedies?" (+1)
"I could just tell. Shall we?"
Slowly hold her hand
"You have a really beautiful face"
Put an arm around her shoulders
Gently brush your hand against her breasts (+2)
Kiss her
Continue (+2)
"Yeah, who knew they'd get together in the end?"
"You're welcome."
Go to the restaurant
"Let's have a seat"
"Yeah, it's very romantic"
Say nothing and lead her to the terrace (+1)
Hug and kiss her
Continue (+2)
Stare at her breasts
"Sorry yes. They're beautiful. I didn't mean to be rude" (+2)
"Let's go back inside"
"Yes, I love this place."
"Let's go"
Finish and go back to her apartment
Kiss her goodnight
"Sleep well, Keeley" (+1) [go to Home 1]

Call Keeley
Call Keeley.
"Hey Keeley. I just saw the forecast and it's going to be hot tomorrow. Would you rather go to the beach?"
"Ok, see you tomorrow"
Sleep and go to Keeley's apartment the next day
"Oh my god!"
"You're certainly rocking that outfit."
"Just a minute. I'm male, and you're gorgeous. I've got to stare for a bit longer."
"I'd have to be blind not to appreciate you while dressed like this. " (+1)
"Lead on."
Compliment her body (+1)
"Let's relax for a while"
"I hope you don't mind if I stare. Everyone else is."
"If they're anything like me, they can't help it. You're beautiful." (+1)
"Well, maybe a little" (+2)
Continue
Continue
[Another choice here. If you Walk Down the Beach you will meet Keisha, which is required for the daydream. Asking about Swimming is required for the pool ending.]

Walk Down the Beach
"I agree. Want to take a walk down the beach?"
Look to Keisha
Listen to them
Listen to them
Smile
"Hi there, Keisha. A pleasure to meet you"
Move a bit closer to Keeley (+1)
Carefully look at Keeley instead of Keisha.
"I've never tried. I'm game if you'll show me the ropes." (+1)
"Nice to meet you too, Keisha" [go to Keeley's Apartment 2]

Swimming
"Do you like to swim?"
"I have a friend who owns a place with a swimming pool. Maybe we can check it out sometime"
"Great. Ready to head back to your place?" [go to Keeley's Apartment 2]

Keeley's Apartment 2
Kiss her goodbye (+2)
"I'd love to."
"Ok"
Sit on the couch with Keeley
"So, how did you end up in accounting?"
"Yes, I've heard that about you."
"Guilty. But I liked what I heard. I'm a fan of smart women." (+1)
"I suspect we both have the same source."
"How's that?"
"I did once, but it was a long time ago. We're just friends."
"I got a promotion and became her boss. It wouldn't have been fair to either of us to continue seeing each other."
"She got promoted herself two years later. By that time we'd been friends so long that we didn't want to jeopardize it." (+1)
"Don't get me wrong. She's hot. But she doesn't hold a candle to you."
"Don't laugh, but first time I saw you, I could hardly breathe" (+1)
"Here, just relax and let me massage your feet"
Take a peek
Focus on massaging her feet
Finish massaging her (+2)
"Okay. I really had fun today"
Go home (+1) [go to Home 1]

Home 1
Rest
Go home
Call Keeley's cell phone
"Hi, Keeley."
[Another major choice here. Going to the Park leads to the hotel ending, or the pool ending if you asked about swimming on the first date. Going to the Gym leads to the home and shower endings, as well as the daydream if you met Keisha at the beach.]

Park
"I just want to confirm that we're going to the park tomorrow"
"Ok, see you then"
"You look gorgeous in that dress"
"So, tell me a little bit about your love life"
"Maybe I can be your good episode then..." (+1)
"Let's sit down over there"
[If you asked Keeley about swimming on the first date, go to Pool Ending. Otherwise, go to Hotel Ending.]

Pool Ending
"Well, remember my friend who owns a swimming pool?"
"He's out of town and said I could borrow the place. Want to swim in a private pool?"
Go to the pool.
"I will too."
Gasp
Dive in
Continue
"And we've got the place to ourselves"
Kiss her
Continue (+2)
"Let's play a game. You ask me a question. If I answer correctly, you have to give me a reward"
"Good. So give me your question"
[give whatever answer you prefer]
"I think it should be reversed. You take it off. Then I can guess correctly"
Kiss her again
While she's distracted, try to remove her top (requires 17)
"Come on, let's just swim naked"
"Hey, wait up!"
Swim after and catch her
Swim to the side of the pool but stay in the water
Kiss her body
"I'm coming out. What say you heat yourself up a bit?"
Continue
"I'll take over from there. Though part of me could use some warming now..."
Let her suck your cock
Continue
Fuck her doggie style
Pound her
Notice that she's looking at the water
Pick her up and carry her into the pool
Pump her in the water.
Guide her hips in and out
Stare at her breasts submerging and breaking the surface.
Pump harder
Cum inside her (Achievement: "Always Wanted To Do That")
Clutch her tightly against you and hold her

Hotel Ending
"I guess that depends on how you feel about me. I can't stop thinking about you." (+1)
"Sure"
Kiss her (+2)
Fondle her tits
"I have an idea. Let's go experience the city's nightlife." (+2)
"Ok, I'll wait here"
Compliment her
"God, yes. Shall we go?" (+1)
Go to the nightclub
"Let's dance"
"You're making me hot"
"When dancing with such a stunningly gorgeous woman? It's inevitable."
Continue (+2)
"Let's get out of here"
Go to the hotel
Approach and kiss her passionately (requires 17)
Fondle her breasts
Take off her dress
"My God, such beautiful breasts"
Kiss her
Pull out your cock
"Stroke it"
Watch her stroke your cock
Continue
"Put it in your mouth, Keeley"
"Ohhh… That feels good… I'm going to cum"
Take her to bed
Fuck her
Fuck her
Fuck her
Fuck her harder
Cum inside her (Achievement: "Room Service")
Continue

Gym
"So, you still want me to go with you to your aerobics class?"
"Ok, see you then" [NB. if you met Keisha at the beach, go to Keisha]
"You bet I'm ready" (+1)
Move with her
Move with her
Move with her
"Let's go faster. Turn on the music." (+1)
Do the aerobic steps with her
Do the aerobic steps with her (+1)
Kiss her
"You're even sexier when sweating like that" (+2)
"Let's get changed and go to my place"
"Thanks. Make yourself at home. The showers at the gym weren’t working, so I need to take a quick one here"
Go take a shower
Get into the shower (requires 17)
Look at her
"God, yes."
"They're perfect."
"If you insist."
Suck those tits
Work your way down
Move lower
Kiss her pussy
Suggest she suck your cock
Stroke her hair
Watch her suck your cock (Achievement: "The Women's Showers Were Out Too")
Pick her up and fuck her
Continue
Put her down
Fuck her from behind
Keep pumping
Fuck her harder
Cum inside her
"Wow, that was amazing."

Keisha
"Let's move!"
Follow the moves
Follow the moves
Follow the moves
"Yeah, it was. I'll hit the showers and wait for you outside."
Okay
Wait here
Imagine that you sneak into the women's locker room (Achievement: "Daydreaming With Keeley")

[NB. During the daydream sequence, the points you've accumulated elsewhere in the game don't count.]

Take a look
Keep looking
Keep looking
Keep looking
Keep looking
Keep looking
Keep watching
Keep watching
Keep watching
Wonder the same thing
Woah...
'Evil' isn't the word you had in mind...
Really?
Keisha is rapidly becoming one of your favorite people in the world.
That's certainly what you want her to say...Wait a minute, is she looking at you?
Okay, Keisha's officially your second favorite person in the universe.
Join them
"I did, but if you're uncomfortable, I can leave."
"Well, I won't pressure you..."
Wait to see what happens.
Have Keisha kiss Keeley (Keeley +1)
Have Keisha kiss Keeley's neck (Keeley +1)
Have Keisha move down (Keeley +1)
Have Keisha lick Keeley's tits. (Keeley +1)
Have Keisha move to the other one. (Keeley +1)
Have Keisha kiss between Keeley's tits. (Keeley +1)
Have Keisha go back to licking the right tit. (Keeley +1)
[There are three choices from this point: Lesbian Love, Switch, and Double.]

Lesbian Love
Rub Keisha's ass (Keisha +1)
Rub Keisha's ass some more
Move in closer (Keisha +1)
Lick Keisha's pussy. (Keisha +1)
Keep licking Keisha's pussy. (Keisha +1)
Keep licking Keisha's pussy. (Keisha +1)
Wonder what Keeley will do (requires Keeley 6)
Continue
Continue
Have Keisha lick Keeley's pussy
Continue
Have Keisha press her face in harder.
Continue
Have Keeley grab Keisha's head
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Finish with Keisha and go see Keeley
Kneel down next to her
Touch your dick to her lips.
"My turn."
Push in
See things from Keisha's viewpoint
Pump hard
Cum on her tits. OR Cum on her face.
Finish (Achievement: "Lovin' Lesbian Style") [go to Apartment Ending]

Switch
Have Keisha move lower (Keeley +1)
Have Keisha move still lower (Keeley +1)
Get behind Keisha and rub her tits. (Keisha +1)
Nuzzle Keisha's ear. (Keisha +1)
Rub Keisha's pussy with your hand (Keisha +1)
Continue (requires Keeley 6)
Consider your options
Wait Keeley. I won't do it.
Try to hide the satisfied look on your face as you look to Keeley.
Focus on fucking Keisha
Fuck Keisha harder.
Pause to prepare for a big thrust.
Ram her hard.
You want to cum, but you hold on.
Keep holding back
[You have a choice here. Go to Switch Hitter to stay with Keisha, or Switch Back to go after Keeley.]

Switch Hitter
Lie down.
Guide her in.
"Yesss..."
"Yes!"
"Fuck me, Keisha. I want you to fuck me."
"Fuck me! FUCK ME!"
"Yes! Don't stop!"
Your body starts to tense.
Cum inside her.
Finish (Achievement: "Switch Hitter") [go to Apartment Ending]

Switch Back
"I feel bad about Keeley. We should go see how she's doing."
Go find Keeley
"Wow, Keeley. You sure are rocking that lingerie." (Keeley +1)
"I'm sorry, Keeley. Let us make it up to you."
Send Keisha over.
See what she has to say. (requires Keeley 9)
Have Keeley lean back against Keisha
"I didn't cum at all. I stopped early to go find you instead."
Have Keisha fondle her tits OR Have Keisha kiss her neck
Move in a little closer
Have Keisha remove her panties.
Slowly slide her panties over her legs.
Gently spread her legs.
Move Keisha's hand away.
Lick Keeley's pussy.
Keep licking.
Keep licking.
Back up.
Move into position
Rub your cock against her pussy
"What if I don't want to?"
Tease her by rubbing your cock against her pussy, but not putting it in.
"Not until I see those amazing tits of yours."
Take a good look at her tits.
Pull her legs up
Interrupt her by pushing your cock deep into her pussy.
Push it so deep your pelvis rubs against her clit
Continue
Sit down.
"Ooh, I like the sound of that."
"With tits as amazing as yours, I'd enjoy any sense you want to utilize."
"God yes."
"Fuck me with your tits."
"Please!"
"Please, Keeley, I'm begging you, fuck me with your tits!"
"Yes! Faster!"
Continue (Achievement: "Switch Back")

[Where do you want to cum?]

(on Keeley's breasts)
"Tits!"
[wait until the image changes]

(in Keeley's mouth)
"Mouth!"
Stand up.
Have Keeley blow you
Faster!
[wait until the image changes]

Finish [go to Apartment Ending]

Double
Rub Keisha's ass (Keisha +1)
Rub Keisha's ass some more
Move in closer (Keisha +1)
Lick Keisha's pussy. (Keisha +1)
Keep licking Keisha's pussy. (Keisha +1)
Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I'll stop. (Keeley -1)
Have Keisha move still lower
[You have a choice here. To have sex with Keeley and Keisha separately, go to Double Vision. To have sex with Keeley and Keisha together, go to Triple Play.]

Double Vision
Have Keisha lick Keeley's pussy (Keeley +1)
Have Keisha lick Keeley's pussy (Keeley +1)
Have Keisha finger Keeley
Continue
Continue (Keeley +1)
Continue (requires Keeley 9)
Continue
Follow them (Achievemen: "Double Vision")
Stare excitedly at the mirror.
"You rock, Keisha..."
Get behind her
Rub your dick along her ass
"You're sure you want this?"
Slide it in...
Fuck Keeley
Have Keisha join you
Grab Keisha's ass (Keisha +1)
"Keisha, your ass feels as good as it looks." (Keisha +1)
Ram your butt into Keisha when drawing out, and then pound your dick into Keeley.
Fuck them harder.
Turn her around.
Enter her.
Fuck her
Keep fucking her.
Keep fucking her.
Stop thrusting for a moment
Interrupt her by ramming it in extra hard
Stay deep inside her and ride the contractions.
Look over at Keisha (requires Keisha 6)
Keeley? Are you okay with that?
Move over to Keisha
"Are you ready for this?"
Ram it in.
Fuck her.
Pound her extra hard.
Keep pounding
Pound her as hard and deep as you can.
You feel your body start to tense.
Pull out
Cum on their tits.
Finish (Achievement: "Only If You Fuck Her So Hard She Screams") [go to Apartment Ending]

Triple Play
Get behind Keisha and rub her tits. (Keisha +1)
Nuzzle Keisha's ear. (Keisha +1)
Back away and let the girls continue.
Move behind Keeley and grab her tits.
Continue rubbing. (Keeley +1)
Have Keisha lick Keeley's pussy.
(Whisper in Keeley's ear) "Keeley, you have amazing tits." (Keeley +1) OR (Whisper in Keeley's ear) "Do you like it when I press our bodies together like this?" (Keeley +1)
Have Keisha lick Keeley's pussy
Have Keisha keep licking
Rub her tits harder (Keeley +1)
Continue
Glance down at what Keisha is doing.
Have Keisha do double duty. (Achievement: "Double Duty")
Continue
Continue (requires Keeley 9)
"You're the boss, Keisha." (Keisha +1)
"Please Keeley, do as she says. I need you now." (Keisha +1)
Fuck Keeley
Pump hard
Have Keeley suck harder. (Keisha +1)
Keep fucking Keeley
Have Keeley keep sucking.
Continue
Keep pumping as you bend her over.
Oblige
Fuck her even harder
Continue
"Keisha, I don't think Keeley can take much more of this."
Change positions
Take a good look at Keeley's pussy.
Bend her leg down.
Pump hard.
Watch Keisha
Have Keisha move faster
Continue (requires Keisha 9)
Lie down.
Energetically lick Keisha's pussy
Have them trade places
Have them kiss
Continue
Have Keeley push down on her shoulders.
Have them keep kissing while you fuck Keisha
Fuck Keisha harder
Fuck Keisha even harder.
Cum inside Keisha.
Continue (Achievement: "Triple Play") [go to Apartment Ending]

Apartment Ending
Leave with Keeley
"Yours"
Kiss her passionately
"Why don't you slip into something more comfortable?"
Continue (requires 17)
"(Gulp)"
"I want to see your ass in those panties."
"More!"
"You know that I've been staring at that every time you've walked away from me, don't you?"
"Well, you have quite distracting ... assets in front."
"If I must..."
"Staring..."
"Keeley..."
Remove her panties
"You look like an angel, baby"
Lick her pussy
Fuck her
Fuck her harder
Continue
Continue to fuck her
Fuck her missionary style
Cum inside her
Continue (Achievement: "Easy Sex At Keeley's Place")

23 comments:

  1. Hello
    First thank you for the walkthrough, but
    I can only count 11 achievements, can
    you please tell me where is
    achievement #1 ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've corrected the numbering of the achievements, so you should be able to find the one you were missing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know, for the Triple Play achievement, I've noticed you need to do the start of Keisha 2 as well as the start of Keisha 1 but you don't mention it being required like you did for Keisha 1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mentioned it for Keisha1 because it's otherwise a bit counter-intuitive to do something that reduces your score with Keeley. For Keisha2, it's just another path.

      However, I've renamed some of the sections so that it's a bit clearer what leads where. Hope that helps.

      Delete
  4. sorry if this makes you mad ex but i need help with a old aif game and didn't know who else to ask in meteor how do you take a picture of James having sex i read the walk through you posted but couldn't find the answer thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Meteor walkthrough (which is probably where you should have posted this question), does cover this but I'll repeat the important points.

      There are two places where you can take a picture of James having sex with a girl: day 2 in Anna's bedroom, and day 3 in Jenny's bedroom.

      Jenny is the easiest as all you have to do is have sex with her, talk to her, and then 'Ask Jenny if you can take a picture while you fuck her'.

      Anna is slightly more complicated. You must 'Ask if you can take some pictures of her' to get her to pose. You can then take five photos of her. However, the fifth picture will vary according to whether or not James has had sex with her. If he hasn't she will masturbate with a banana. If they have, she will agree to a photo of them actually having sex. So if you want that photo, don't take the fifth photo until after they've had sex.

      Delete
  5. I can't trigger the events to take Keeley our for drinks. It keeps telling me "Darn, you can't find Jessica anywhere. Better go home now." What do I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're seeing that message it's because you haven't suggested to Jessica that you should take Keeley out for drinks.

      If you suggested that ("Think we should take Keeley out for a drink to welcome her?" above) and you're still getting that message, my best guess would be that it's your browser.

      If you're using Chrome you need to start the game with the "--enable-file-cookies" flag (as described in the ReadMe file).

      Delete
  6. Hi, folloing instructions i'm not able to get "9" with keisha (so i can't get 10 and 12 achivements). Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To get to 9 influence with Keisha you need to take the following path:

      Daydreaming
      Keisha1
      DaydreamShower1
      Keisha2
      DaydreamShower2

      Delete
    2. Thank's for replay but following this order daydream's end is
      ""Sorry to keep you waiting. Ready to go?"
      She woke you from your daydream. If she had been more aroused, you might have gone farther."

      I follow this order:

      Daydreaming
      “I did, but if you're uncomfortable, I can leave.” OR “Yeah, did you mean it?”
      “Well, I won't pressure you...”
      Wait to see what happens.
      Have Keisha kiss Keeley (Keeley +1)
      Have Keisha kiss Keeley's neck (Keeley +1)
      Have Keisha move down (Keeley +1)
      Have Keisha lick Keeley's tits. (Keeley +1)
      Have Keisha move to the other one. (Keeley +1)
      Have Keisha kiss between Keeley's tits. (Keeley +1)
      Have Keisha go back to licking the right tit. (Keeley +1)
      Rub Keisha's ass (Keisha +1; goto Keisha1)

      Keisha1
      Rub Keisha's ass some more
      Move in closer (Keisha +1)
      Lick Keisha's pussy. (Keisha +1)
      Keep licking Keisha's pussy. (Keisha +1)
      Sorry, I couldn't help myself.  I'll stop. (Keeley -1; goto DaydreamShower1 (this is required to get Keisha to 9))

      DaydreamShower1
      Have Keisha move still lower
      Get behind Keisha and rub her tits. (Keisha +1; goto Keisha2)

      Keisha2
      Nuzzle Keisha's ear. (Keisha +1)
      Back away and let the girls continue. (goto DaydreamShower2 (this is required to get Keisha to 9))

      DaydreamShower2
      Have Keisha lick Keeley's pussy (Keeley +1)
      Have Keisha finger Keeley
      Continue
      Continue (Keeley +1)
      Continue (requires 3/6/9 -> goto Only If You Fuck Her...)

      Delete
    3. Just to clarify, I wasn't suggesting that you needed to play through the whole of each of those sections, just enough that you could jump to the next section in the sequence. Which is what you have done.

      Delete
    4. Okay, first of, thank you for your work on this and all the other walkthroughs.
      When it comes to the daydreaming sequence it doesn't work though.
      Just to clarify, I did exactly what you suggested for getting to only if you fuck her, but it doesn't work. Either Keeley is not aroused enough and the dream ends or Only if you fuck her starts, but I don't have 9 arousal for Keisha and it ends when it comes to switching to her.
      Every damn time. And I followed your walkthrough exactly.
      Somehow the numbers don't seem to add up.

      Delete
  7. how do you join them in the shower and get the daydream cannae seem to find the prompts listed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ust get a series of clicks until "leave before they notice"

      Delete
    2. haha just realised im playing "date with" instead of "meeting" oops

      Delete
  8. how do I "enable cookies file cookies"? to play it on chrome.

    or how do i get it so it opens in firefox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instructions for adding "--enable-file-cookies" to your Chrome shortcut are in the readme file.

      Alternatively you can just open it with Firefox (if you have that browser installed).

      Delete
  9. Hello,
    super jeu au passage, j'ai un petit problème meme avec la correction je n'arrive jamais à faire le switch back , j'ai toujours "Finish" au lieu de "Have Keeley lean back against Keisha". Je vois pas ma connerie peux tu m'aider stp?
    Cordialement

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Day dream section is so poorly done because there are too many crossroads. Its is poorly designed which leads to people going WTF. You need to break up the paths to achievements so that you only have one cross road thus getting two achievements for each path. Yes it requires more text but very little extra effort because you can CUT & PASTE any duplications. Also you could have used colour to say to achieve this achievement you need to pick this colured option. As it stand now the daydream section of this walkthrough is really poorly done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry that you feel that way. My reasoning behind limited the amount of duplicated text was to avoid the user having to do a lot of paging up and down to find what they wanted.

      Delete
  11. Then I click on "Go find your Coworker, Jessica" I become a message "Darn, you can't find Jessica anywhere. Better go home now."
    This is the reason why i cabt finsish the game.

    Please Help.

    Sorry if my English is not perfekt, i´m german.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're seeing that message it's because you haven't suggested to Jessica that you should take Keeley out for drinks.

      If you suggested that ("Think we should take Keeley out for a drink to welcome her?" above) and you're still getting that message, my best guess would be that it's your browser.

      If you're using Chrome you need to start the game with the "--enable-file-cookies" flag (as described in the ReadMe file).

      Delete