Saturday, February 16, 2013

Walkthrough: Aaron's Life by Dakutis

Go to open the door
Continue
"I'm sorry, but do we know each other?"
"Mia! Mhh, Hi Mia." (Mia +2)
"What are you doing here, Mia?"
"You are so beautiful." (Mia +1)
"Yeah."
Look at the legs
Look up
Look up
Stop staring
"Why are we standing at the door, come in, I'll show you my apartment."
"Oh, your boyfriend." (you get upset)
"No I don't." (upset)
"Oh, you would do that? Thanks Mia." (excited)
"Oh, I understand."
"Sounds cool, I agree." (excited)
"Ok, I'll be there."
"Ok, thanks. Goodbye Mia."
Continue
Drive to the meeting
"Good day to all of you."
"Nice to meet you."
You leave them
"I would like that too." (Lily +3)
"I am a special agent."(smiling) (Lily +1)
"I'm joking, I am a manager of a small company."
"Yes, I would like to come." (Lily +1)
Continue
"I enjoyed it too."
"Sure, ok."
"Yes, you are very beautiful." (Lily +2)
"And where is our loving couple?"
You turn to the tent.
You look at Lily
You look intently into the tent
You look at Lily.
Let's take a closer look
Continue
"Yes, we were."
"How long have they been dating?"
"Mia is nice girl."
Continue
"Let's go."
"Good-bye all, see you Lily."
Continue
You go to the gym.
Continue
Let's look at the other girl
Go to Lily
"Me too."
"Ok."
Continue
Continue
You finish your work out,and go to talk with Lily
"Yea it was cool." (+1 Lily)
"I saw a girl there, do you know her?"
"You know..."
"Yea, small..."
"Ok, I'll be quick."
You turn towards the sound
"Sure, why not."
"What are you doing?"
[This is the first point at which the plot branches. If you want to let Sandy continue, go to Ending 1 below.]
"Stop this."
Continue
"A good idea."
Follow Lily
"I can see only you." (Lily +1)
Hug her and kiss (Lily +1)
Continue
...tits
Continue (Lily +1)
Continue
You fall asleep
Continue
Continue
You watch.
You wake up.
Go to work
Continue
Go to look what is in the bathroom
Continue to look
Continue to look
Look at her ass
Continue to look
One more minute
You try to get out
You stay. (Mia +1)
"Well, I'll do what you say, just do not tell Lily, ok?" (Mia +1)
"Ok."(shamefaced) (Mia +1)
"I am sorry Mia."(you walk away)
<you can stay for a handjob, but Dirk will blackmail you later: You stay (Lily -1); Continue; "Please!"; "Thanks."; You cum.; "Thanks, that was great."; Go to living room>
Waiting.
"Not long."
"Ok."
"Nice."
...you hug and kiss her. (Lily +1)
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Try to take off her shirt (requires Lily 12+) <if Mia gave you a handjob the scene will end here>
Take off her pants
Continue
Continue (Lily +1)
"But..." (Lily +1)
"How much time?"
"I'll wait as long as necessary." (Lily +1)
Go to sleep <you could also save and go upstairs to call a prostitute>
Go to work
Continue
Continue
Go to the toilet
I turn around and go back to my office
After the working day I go home.
[(if Mia did not give you a handjob) Go to Ending 4 (Mia & Lily) below]
[(if Mia did give you a handjob) Go to either Ending 2 (Mia) or Ending 3 (Lily) below]

Ending 1
"Oh that's good."
"Yes baby don't stop."
"Faster, faster."
Continue
"I am sorry Lily." (Lily -10)
Continue
Go home
Continue
"I tell her everything."
"I understand."
"Thank you Mia."
Go to sleep.
Continue
Continue
"What are you doing here?"
"What?"
"Aaron. My name is Aaron."
"What? What are you talking about?"
"Why did you come to the shower?"
"That girl was my girl."
"That big guy?"
"Now it does not matter."
"I don't need any compens...."
"Oh shit, that is good."
"Shut up."
"Oh shit. I'm going to cum."
"And what now?"
Go home.
Go to sleep.
Go to the toilet
I turn around and go back to my office
After work you go home.
I am calling Dirk [you could get Ending 2 by calling Mia, but it will vary slightly from what's described]
Continue
Continue
"Dirk, Sandy."
"Great, lets begin."
"Ok, if Sandy doesn't mind."
"Ok, then let's sit on the couch."
"Shut up and take your clothes off."
"I am waiting."
Take off her panties
Lie down on the floor
"I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk! Ready?"
Continue
Continue
"Ok, ok."
"Great."
Continue
Cum
"You are a naughty girl."

Ending 2
I am calling Mia
You start talking
"I'm sorry Mia."
"Come here." (+1 Mia)
"Let's go and sit down."
"You can stay here."
"Yes I'm sure."
"Well, I'll show you where."
"Goodnight Mia."
Leave the room
You sleep
Continue
"Yes, you can."
"Ok, everything will be fine." (Mia +1)
"No problem, I'll get them after work."
"Have a good day"
Go to work
Continue
I start telling her.
"She is living in my apartment."
"What's the matter?"
"I am sorry."
"Forgive me please."
You go home.
Continue
"Lily left me."
I told her everything.
"It's not your fault, it's mine."
Go to sleep.
Go to work
"I'm sorry I'm late."
"Ok."
Continue
Continue
"I swear."
"What? I'll do whatever you say."
"What! I am sorry I can't do that."
You are standing mournfully.
You walk away.
You start to work
You go home
...go to your bedroom.
Stare at her ass
"Eh, hmm, hi."
"What? Oh, yes I'm ok."
"Yea, sure."
"Oh god, I want you so bad."
Mia I love you (Mia +1)
Continue
Lie down
"It's time for your clit to get a good licking."
Lick
Lick harder
"I want you to suck my dick."
<either>
"Oh, baby. You are an angel."
"I want to fuck you from behind."
Fuck her hard
"I want to fuck your little ass."
"Sure."
Faster.
Cum
Continue
"Gladly."

Ending 3
I am calling Dirk
You go sleep
Continue.
"Ok."
"Hi Mia, everything's fine."
"Hi Lily, let's go." (Lily +1)
You start kissing her.
Take off her shirt
Take off her pants
Take off your shirt
Use your hand
Rub her pussy
Take off your shorts
"What? But... why?."
"And what?"
"So what?"
"Where?"
"Ok."
"Bye."
Continue
Go to sleep
Go to work
"I'm sorry I'm late."
"Ok."
Continue
Continue
"I swear."
"What? I'll do whatever you say."
"What! I am sorry I can't do that
You are standing mournfully.
You walk away.
You start to work
You go home
Continue
Continue
Take her to the bedroom
"Challenge accepted."
Take off dress
"Oh yes. But I want even more to see you without it."
Take off her bra and kiss her tits
Set her on the bed
Continue (Lily +1)
Take off her panties
Start kissing all her body
You take off your shirt
Lick her pussy
Keep licking (Lily +1)
Continue
"Oh yea, suck it."
"Don't stop, harder."
Let her ride you
"Take it, take it all."
Fuck her tits
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue

Ending 4
I am calling Mia
You start talking
"I'm sorry Mia."
"Come here." (+1 Mia)
"Let's go and sit down."
"You can stay here."
"Yes I'm sure."
"Well, I'll show you where."
"Goodnight Mia."
Leave the room
You sleep
Continue
"Yes, you can."
"Ok, everything will be fine." (Mia +1)
"No problem, I'll get them after work."
"Have a good day"
Go to work
Continue
I start telling her.
"She is living in my apartment."
"You think so?"
"You're right."
You go home
Continue
"She said that I have to help you."
"She is a good girl."
Go to sleep
Continue
"Hi Lily, let's go."
You start kissing her.
Take off her shirt
Take off her pants
Take off your shirt
Use your hand
Rub her pussy
Take off your shorts
"What? But... why?."
"And what?"
"So what?"
"Where?"
"You maybe forget that Mia is living in my home."
"Ok." (Lily +1)
"Bye."
Continue
Go to sleep <you could also save and go upstairs to call a prostitute>
Go to work
"I'm sorry I'm late."
"Ok."
Continue
Continue
"I swear."
"What? I'll do whatever you say."
"What! I am sorry I can't do that."
You are standing mournfully.
You walk away.
You start to work
You go home
Continue
Continue
Take her to the bedroom
"Challenge accepted."
Take off dress
"Oh yes. But I want even more to see you without it."
Take off her bra and kiss her tits
Set her on the bed
Continue (Lily +1)
Take off her panties
Start kissing all her body
You take off your shirt
Lick her pussy
Keep licking (Lily +1)
Continue
"Oh yea, suck it."
"Don't stop, harder."
Let her ride you
"Take it, take it all."
"Mia, come here"
Take off towel
Continue
"Do, it babe, suck my cock."
"That feels amazing."
"Keep doing that."
Change pose
Switch to Mia
Change pose
Continue
Cum
Continue
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment